Windows 10: How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PCThanks and regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WLID1966, Dec 4, 2021.

1. WLID1966 Win User

How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

Hi,How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PCThanks and regards

:)

WLID1966, Dec 4, 2021
  2. kensiko Win User

Can't delete french keyboard input!

For some reason, on my mother's PC on which a guy upgraded the PC from Windows 7, the French of France keyboard will not allow to be deleted. The France French keyboard is not in the list of input methods but it still shows in the language bar.

Windows is in French and the main language is French from France. It is the same here on my own computer and I do not have the French France keyboard, only French Canada.

Is there any solution ?

kensiko, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    Keyboard definitions are missing in French version of Win10.

Here you go, roll your own with the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator.....

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...aspx?id=102134

Bree, Dec 4, 2021
  4. How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

No way to install French Canada CAFR keyboard in windows 10 1903

Hi, thank you for being here.

At this point I just cannot work with my new PC, because of this keyboard is unavailable. I spend hours daily to type for my work.

Previously in window 10, it uses to be many options: Canadian Multilingual CMS, French Canada FRA (both are the same) and "Canada French" CAFR , wich is very different, and which I am looking for.

In the new 1903 interface, all languages are alphabetically listed by language and country... My idea is that doing so Microsoft changed "Canada French" for "French Canada" and doing so get a second"French Canada", thought it was the same, and discarded the good one. Doing so, the two left to choose from are alike.

By the way,this is the "standard" keyboard here, since old IBM typewritter times...

I looked everywhere on the net: they are many how-to or guide for that, but all these solutions are for previous version of Windows 10 which don't apply with the new interface and options.

Is is a way I may download this keyboard and add it to the list ? To buy it from somewhere or else?
    Or to copy it from another Windows 10 PC and add it myself (but how? )

I do really do need it.
    Thank you.

Note
    In CAFR keyboard he accents and special symbols commonly used are differently placed, and all easily available. This is a different layout than Canadian Multilingual French CMS or French Canada (legacy) FRA layout (who are similar).
    By the way, here it is the original standard keyboard here since IBM typewriter old times... Sure not the one to be discarded. Here is a pic from wikipedia .
    How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

charlotte17, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

1. How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - convert QUERTY keyboard

2. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  3. French Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    French Keyboard: I am taking French classes. I am running Windows 11 64 bit. I tried to add French to the language choices so that I could type compositions in French. I followed the instructions for doing this for Windows 11 and the system showed that the French pack was installed in...
  4. How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC: Hi,How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PCThanks and regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-querty-keyboard-to-a-french/d186bdcf-a8e9-4326-af61-30027d29edc7
  5. How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PC: Hi,How to convert a QUERTY keyboard to a FRENCH Keyboard on Windows 10 PCThanks and regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-querty-keyboard-to-a-french/d186bdcf-a8e9-4326-af61-30027d29edc7
  6. How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty?: Hi,Question of a beginner:How to change keyboard from Querty to Azerty Windows 10 PC ?Thanks and regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-keyboard-from-querty-to-azerty/0e26b9d7-6e04-4b51-89cc-d10ca7d8e955
  7. keyboard from azerty to querty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    keyboard from azerty to querty: How to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-from-azerty-to-querty/86a5fad9-c852-4fd9-bd83-bc3a6661e66e
  8. Spanish querty keyboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  9. FRENCH KEYBOARD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FRENCH KEYBOARD: Hello everyone, I want to type French on my laptop so I changed my keyboard to FR (AZERTY). The problem is that I can't type these letters: â, ê, ô,... because everytime I press ^ (if we want to type these letters, we need to press ^ and then a, e, o,...), it becomes ^^...
  10. Querty Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Querty Keyboard: The emblems at the top of the number keys eg no 4 key shows the dollar sign. Some of the other keys are not showing what is indicated on the key itself. eg the no 2 key should show the inch sign but now comes up as@. The pound sign has disappeared altogether. I need to be...