Windows 10: how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

Discus and support how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i didnt pay attention to the disclaimer telling that my usb data will be deleted when isntalling windows install media tool. so all my data got deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OmarShahaltough, Nov 23, 2018.

1. how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

i didnt pay attention to the disclaimer telling that my usb data will be deleted when isntalling windows install media tool. so all my data got deleted and my usb was converted into a bootable usb. i immediately downloaded a file recovery program. but how do i return the usb to a normal usb with its full capacity

:)

OmarShahaltough, Nov 23, 2018
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 23, 2018
  3. Chewy Win User
    Ipod bootable drive?

I want to know if I can make my ipod a usb bootable drive.. will it mess up my ipod? I need to flash my video card back to normal.. Neros bootable cd gave me an error. I used a step by step guide, but thats another story.

Chewy, Nov 23, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

Multi-bootable USB

We didnt use ISOs, we had to convert them to .imgPTN when we were using them. But we graduated from easy2boot when we could get all the tools we needed on 10.

Thats a whole other issue. If you cant see the USB at all during boot then you wont make any headway getting easy2boot working.

I can try and post the document later when I have some time.

Solaris17, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity?

1. how to convert bootable usb back to normal with full capacity? - Similar Threads - convert bootable usb

2. Why is my Ethernet and usb port not working at full capacity?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Ethernet and usb port not working at full capacity?: Just recently hooked Ethernet up to my starlink router, but for some reason out of all the pc’s in the house, one of them run at a rate of 9 megabits per second while with the same Ethernet cable plugging into a pc with very similar parts close nearby, get around 190 megabits...
  3. Why is my Ethernet and usb port not working at full capacity?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Ethernet and usb port not working at full capacity?: Just recently hooked Ethernet up to my starlink router, but for some reason out of all the pc’s in the house, one of them run at a rate of 9 megabits per second while with the same Ethernet cable plugging into a pc with very similar parts close nearby, get around 190 megabits...
  4. Why is my Ethernet and usb port not working at full capacity?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Convert ISO drive back to normal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Convert ISO drive back to normal: When I reinstalled Windows 10. The download program took over by USB drive that I was using for backups and converted it to an ISO drive. Now windows wont let me use it for backups. I reformatted the drive but it continues to be an ISO drive. How do I convert it back to a...
  6. External USB at full capacity after a reformat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    External USB at full capacity after a reformat: As the title says, after reformatting my USB, it's at full capacity and I don't know what to do. Right now, I'm running chkdsk to see if I can at least get the USB to a usable state as Windows doesn't even recognize the USB. Just calls it USB Drive. Anyways, suggestions?...
  7. coverting a bootable sub drive back to a normal drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    coverting a bootable sub drive back to a normal drive: I tried converting my usb drive so I could boot tails from it, but it didn't work, so now I want my drive back to normal. how can I do this? any help is appreciated!! submitted by /u/711_did_bush [link] [comments]...
  8. How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Can i convert bootable USB to an ISO file?: I have a bootable USB with windows 10. How can I convert it to an ISO file? And I want to use the file for boot USB again with another format options in RUFUS. Thanks in advance :)...
  9. Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old bootable DVDs to ISO or directly to bootable USB: So I have decided to finally, finally get rid of all my CDs and DVDs. For non-bootable program installs or data, I simply copied all the files to a folder on a very large HDD.*Cool But I also have these bootable CDs for Win XP and Windows 7. I don't want to simply pitch...
  10. How to convert a backup 2307 PRAM usb drive to normal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert a backup 2307 PRAM usb drive to normal: I created back up of my data in a usb drive. For certain reasons I cannot restore that data. Now whenever I connect y usb it does not show up. it displays 2307 PRAM in device manager and show "No media" . Please reply fast...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. convert bootable usb to normal