Windows 10: How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

Discus and support How to convert Chinese windows version into English one? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mayankhd29, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese.

I tried to change language but no luck there.

So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway.

I am ready for paid upgrade but is it possible?

I want the genuine Windows.

Or should I have to buy a new Windows software with key?

:)

Mayankhd29, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

1. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one? - Similar Threads - convert Chinese version

2. How to change a display font to English from Chinese?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change a display font to English from Chinese?: Hello Team - I bought a new laptop with Win10 and the default language is Chinese. Please let me know how to change the display language to English?...
  3. How to download Windows 10 chinese version???

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to download Windows 10 chinese version???: Tell me how can I download windows 10 china version on my device??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-10-chinese-version/bc4a731a-4ef9-448d-b3ec-9cec57e43c5b
  4. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  5. Reset window to English from Chinese

Reset window to English from Chinese: How to reset window text from Chinese to English text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-window-to-english-from-chinese/c412862a-d263-485f-8eef-2e3e537d2e0b
  6. How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.: I am facing the language problem on my windows 10 .My relative send it to me from German . But I lived in Bangladesh. And I try but with saw many videos on youtube .But I can't solve this problem. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem ?and give me the Actual...
  7. Chinese characters program display gibberish on Win 10 English version

Chinese characters program display gibberish on Win 10 English version: ISSUE: I already set the option what the language for non-Unicode programs as Chinese, and turn on the Beta function that UTF-8 support for worldwide language, but some Chinese programs also display gibberish on Win 10 English version. How to solve this issue, thanks....
  8. change my chinese language to english

change my chinese language to english: Im trying to change my Chinese system language into English... wont change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-my-chinese-language-to-english/fb1036ee-78ba-455e-a356-8d5d73ebf4ea
  9. Change Language from Chinese to English

Change Language from Chinese to English: I bought a new computer with Windows 10 OS. But the System language is in Chinese. Can anyone suggest how to change the language to English?...
  10. Language conversion from chinese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    Language conversion from chinese to english: I bought new DELL (Inspiron 5559, 9LZM162) laptop but the window is in Chinese. I want convert Chinese to English language. I read How to Add or Remove Language Packs and change Display Language in Windows 10 and I did this all. Then i signed out and signed in but still...