Windows 10: How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

Discus and support How to convert Chinese windows version into English one? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mayankhd29, Aug 4, 2019.

1. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

Recently I bought a laptop from China but unfortunately it came with complete chinese version of windows. Everything is written in chinese.

I tried to change language but no luck there.

So can anyone suggest me how to deal with this problem in anyway.

I am ready for paid upgrade but is it possible?

I want the genuine Windows.

Or should I have to buy a new Windows software with key?

:)

Mayankhd29, Aug 4, 2019

2. How to send and recevice emails written in english, translated to chinese and visa versa?

Hi there, I am on windows 10, My language is English, I would like to be able to write English e-mails, convert to Chinese and send, receive Chinese emails and convert to English, could someone give me step by step intro, Please?

Original title: Language

DNeilEvans, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Mayankhd29, Sep 29, 2019
  4. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

Change from Chinese to English

Hi, I was given a Vista computer for my birthday, that runs the Windows 10

operating system. The only thing is that the computer is from China and is in Chinese. Is there a way to convert the interface over from Chinese to English?, because right now the only way I can use it is because I have downloaded a translator to translate
    the page, but would like for the whole computer to be converted. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

DebbieMckenzie_018, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

How to convert Chinese windows version into English one?

1. How to convert Chinese windows version into English one? - Similar Threads - convert Chinese version

2. how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade/change the Win11 chinese to English: i have a huawei matebook pro 2023. it was gifted to me by a chinese freind who had purchased it in CHina. however, in his ignorance he purchased the PC which only has Chinese version of Win 11. Now i want to change the version of Win11 to English. Let it be known, that the...
  3. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  4. How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change system display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English?: I bought my laptop from Chinese storethe menu displayed in Chinese language and version shows that one language version!How to change the display language for windows 11 Chinese version to English without affecting my activation?...
  5. Convert Chinese Laptop to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert Chinese Laptop to English: A friend of mine bought a laptop in China she is on a two year contract there, Everything is in Chinese in Windows 11. How can the Windows 11 be changed to English. According to the Chinese IT the Windows 11 is a Chinese family package and cannot be converted from Chinese to...
  6. Convert Chinese Laptop to English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert Chinese Laptop to English: A friend of mine bought a laptop in China she is on a two year contract there, Everything is in Chinese in Windows 11. How can the Windows 11 be changed to English. According to the Chinese IT the Windows 11 is a Chinese family package and cannot be converted from Chinese to...
  7. Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Version from English how to change to Simplified Chinese version?: I have an existing Win 10 note book which I have just recently replaced with a new one. The old note book new user would like the Win 10 to be in simplified Chinese. It is possible to set or re-activate?...
  8. How to display Chinese characters in an English version of Windows PE.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display Chinese characters in an English version of Windows PE.: I have a bootable "Bob.Omb’s Modified Win10PEx64" USB device. It does not support Chinese characters, which will be displayed as junk characters. Is it possible to make it support Chinese? 153648
  9. Surface Pro 3 English version to Chinese version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 3 English version to Chinese version: I bought a used Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro English version installed. I have installed the Chinese language package. I am planning to change my English Surface Pro 3 to Chinese Surface Pro 3. I have the following questions: Q1: I am wondering what are the...
  10. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how we convert window chinese to english