Windows 10: how to convert film negatives to positives?

Discus and support how to convert film negatives to positives? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to convert film negatives to positives?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertCardiff, Sep 18, 2020.

1. how to convert film negatives to positives?

how to convert film negatives to positives?

:)

RobertCardiff, Sep 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

Assuiiing you've captured them (suitable scanner e.g.) Irfanview can invert the image, for example... probably most photo editors..

how to convert film negatives to positives? [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 18, 2020
  3. x509 Win User

Kodachrome was a slide or "positive" film. Do you mean Kodacolor, which was/is a negative film?

4. Arcadian Win User

Lol....

Yes I bought a Chinese film slide scanner from Amazon which unfortunately had the usual 5 or 6 pages of gibberish instructions, but with the help of a tech savvy neighbour who immediately binned it had it running in about 5 minutes.

It works quite well and pleased with the results but found it difficult to get the contrasts right so it's a bit too harsh in places.

Edit: The link is showing the wrong pic should be the £49 one here not the bottom link....

DIGITNOW! Slide Scanner Convert 35mm Negative Film Accessories

DIGITNOW! 10MP Film Scanner, 35mm Negative/Slide/Photo High Resolution Scanner,Photo/Name Card/Film to Digital Converter for Save in SD Card: Amazon.co.uk: Computers Accessories

Arcadian, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

1. how to convert film negatives to positives? - Similar Threads - convert film negatives

2. Solved: Images display like negative film

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solved: Images display like negative film: Relevant to at least all Windows 10 and 11, and likely 8.The User might also typically find a number of objects like the Edge icon and the Desktop background has an orange tinge.Previous thread which is locked Display appears like negative film. - Microsoft CommunityThe...
  3. Solved: Images display like negative film

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solved: Images display like negative film: Relevant to at least all Windows 10 and 11, and likely 8.The User might also typically find a number of objects like the Edge icon and the Desktop background has an orange tinge.Previous thread which is locked Display appears like negative film. - Microsoft CommunityThe...
  4. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  5. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  6. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. pictures, photos and video look like film negatives not regular pictures

pictures, photos and video look like film negatives not regular pictures: I have windows 10 and all the sudden, all the videos, pictures and photos all display as a negative instead of the colorful photos and videos as they should be. How do I get rid of the negative images and restore back to regular videos and pictures???...
  8. all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives

all pictures in window 10 look like film negatives: how is this corrected ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-pictures-in-window-10-look-like-film-negatives/ee57d543-eb47-4597-a751-61804ae964fe
  9. Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting old film slide negatives to positive ?: I've about 60 old Kodachrome film slides from the Eighties which I've downloaded ok but can't remember how to turn the original negatives to positive which I'd already done before. I thought it was using Paint 3D but it isn't though from memory I think it might have already...
  10. False negative or false positive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    False negative or false positive ?: Win 10 Home 10586.164 Did a Sfc /scannow. Result : found corrupted files but unable to repair some of them. Did a dism..../restorehealth. Result : Restore operation successful. Did a sfc /scannow right after dism. Result : found corrupted files but unable to...