Windows 10: How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.

Discus and support How to Convert german language to English on windows 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing the language problem on my windows 10 .My relative send it to me from German . But I lived in Bangladesh. And I try but with saw many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HabibIt, Oct 9, 2018.

1. HabibIt Win User

How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.

I am facing the language problem on my windows 10 .My relative send it to me from German . But I lived in Bangladesh.

And I try but with saw many videos on youtube .But I can't solve this problem.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem ?and give me the Actual solution.

:)

HabibIt, Oct 9, 2018
  2. RejZoR Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

What I hate more with latest Windows is the stupid localization of apps and features based on your location. Basically, if you want Windows in English and you have currency, date, time and all that crap set for your country (outside UK and US) you'll have half the OS in English and other half (tiles, integrated apps etc) in bloody native language. And this is really pissing me off because it looks horrendously ugly.

I only had language selection issues with Windows 8.1 tablet purchased from Germany. It came pre-configured with German language and due to bug in Windows, I was unable to install English no matter what. I had to hack it using manually downloaded language pack and import it using cmd. It later got fixed by an update, but it was still annoying considering my understanding of German is quite rusty...

Personally, I never bothered getting Windows official way. I always checked torrent sites for "untouched" versions of Windows. Meaning it's an ISO image from 3rd party source that hasn't been pre-cracked or pre-patched in any way. You can also check the hash of downloaded image to be sure (usually found on MSDN pages). I suggest you do it this way. Just grab Win7 64bit Ultimate English from some torrent site and check the hash to be sure it's really unmodified and clean.

RejZoR, Oct 9, 2018
  3. How to add English/ German language packs on Windows 10?

Hi Sveta,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

I suggest you to try the below steps to change/add the language and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click Settings. Select the
      Time and Language Icon.
    • In the next window, click Region and Language. Click
      Add A Language
    • Select the language (English/ German) you want to use. This will add the language to the
      Region and Language window.
    • Click the Language that you added and select the Add As Default button. You can also click the
      Options Button and add a keyboard for the new language.

Reference: Language packs

Also, refer to Language Control Panel to change the system language.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2018
  4. How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.

Change User intreface language and keyboard from German to English

Hello nelson,

We regret the inconvenience. Let me assist you further.

In this case, there can be two possibilities:

• Windows 10 came preinstalled in your PC in German language.
    • A separate German Language Interface pack is installed.

Please be informed that if Windows 10 was preinstalled in German Language, you will need to download and install a language pack for English. OEMs can add language packs to localize PCs and devices for customers in different regions.

The interface, if it is entirely in German, you will have to rely on your intuition to navigate and apply the following changes in Windows.

1. Go to Start Menu and click Settings.

2. In Settings, select Time & Language, then
    Region & Language on the left pane, click Add Language on the right pane

3. Browse to language you want to add. Notice that languages are listed in alphabetical order according to the default Windows language, in this case English.

4. If the language you have selected has local variations, click the main language then select the one you’d prefer from subselection.

5. When you have added the languages you need it’s time to install the Language Packs. Select a language, click
    Options and click on Download.

6. Go back to Language Selection page. If you want to change the language of the user account you are currently using, select a language, click then
    Set as Primary.

7. To apply a display language change sign out from your user account and sign back in to Windows.

Next, you also need to add a different keyboard layout for English. Follow the below steps.

• Settings -> Time & Language -> Region & Language

In the dialog box, under Language area, click on English (United States)
    • Click on Options button. In the resulting dialog box, click on the Add a Keyboard. Now select the keyboard from the list provided.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

How to Convert german language to English on windows 10.

1. How to Convert german language to English on windows 10. - Similar Threads - Convert german language

2. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  3. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  4. how to change default language in windows 11 from German to English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change default language in windows 11 from German to English: I have a computer. that has German as its default language. I would like to change the default language from German to English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-language-in-windows-11-from/f8268e2d-feb3-4a6c-8d0f-166b84d2c45c
  5. how to change default language in windows 11 from German to English

how to change default language in windows 11 from German to English: I have a computer. that has German as its default language. I would like to change the default language from German to English. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-language-in-windows-11-from/f8268e2d-feb3-4a6c-8d0f-166b84d2c45c
  6. Change language from German to English for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change language from German to English for Windows 11: I purchased a new Dell computer and purchased Windows 11. I've uploaded it, but now all the menus are in German. I found instructions in English on how to change the language, but everything is in German so I can't follow the instructions. Help!...
  7. Change language from German to English for Windows 11

Change language from German to English for Windows 11: I purchased a new Dell computer and purchased Windows 11. I've uploaded it, but now all the menus are in German. I found instructions in English on how to change the language, but everything is in German so I can't follow the instructions. Help!...
  8. English/German Keyboard-language issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    English/German Keyboard-language issue: Hello there. I've recently installed the German language keyboard onto my American keyboard. I've done this in the past on other computers and didn't seem to have an issue. I have this on my laptop currently, also no issue. However, only on this computer--my...
  9. chage language from German to English, Os nwindos 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    chage language from German to English, Os nwindos 10: how change language from German to English, windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chage-language-from-german-to-english-os-nwindos/7adae647-ccb6-4a1e-b560-1db884795875
  10. windows 10 language , using english and german, continues to fail installing german speech...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 language , using english and german, continues to fail installing german speech...: hello I am wondering if anyone had this situation using windows 10, latest build, etc main language is US englisch, in addition I added the german language pack, works fine so far. but windows fails and retries to install the german speech recognition, it repeats that...