Windows 10: how to convert jpg to pdf

Discus and support how to convert jpg to pdf in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to convert jpg to pdf <Moved from Edge/PDF and reading / Windows 10>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayush_man, May 15, 2020.

1. Ayush_man Win User

how to convert jpg to pdf

<Moved from Edge/PDF and reading / Windows 10>

:)

Ayush_man, May 15, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, May 15, 2020
  3. digibucc Win User
    Converting to PDF?

you may consider converting to another format, like tiff. simply because there is a tool (though $30) here that says it can batch convert pln to tiff. then you can batch convert the tiffs to pdf - sounds bad but the difference being that tiffs will be higher quality than the pdfs nitro makes, and printing to pdf for example you will have control over the quality and then they should look better.

digibucc, May 15, 2020
  4. bbbhh Win User

Converting a pdf file

want to suggest another opensource solution: imagemagick -> Convert, Edit, Or Compose Bitmap Images @ ImageMagick
    Installing imagemagic will allow you to use your command line to convert pdf. For example: Code:

bbbhh, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. how to convert jpg to pdf - Similar Threads - convert jpg pdf

2. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  3. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  4. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to convert HEIC into JPG format?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to convert HEIC into JPG format?: Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to convert HEIC into JPG format. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-heic-into-jpg-format/c97613f3-86f0-4dc4-a6ca-e1c4041efb5f
  6. How to Convert WEBP image to JPG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Convert WEBP image to JPG: how can i change a WEBP file into a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-webp-image-to-jpg/e67e8077-f13f-4910-ba58-69ad61363ad8
  7. file convert jpg to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    file convert jpg to pdf: HOw can I change or file convert jpg to pdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-convert-jpg-to-pdf/dd6f392f-0245-447c-81a8-24ba2b4e453d
  8. Convert and shrink .jpg to .pdf?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert and shrink .jpg to .pdf?: I have to upload a passport photo. My photo is 814kb. It has to be converted to a .pdf and shrunk to 300kb in order to upload. I have found converters and file reducers online, but none of them will get the .pdf to below 300kb. Any suggestions?
  9. How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert .411 Files to .jpg?: I have a Mavica FD-73 camera that uses floppy discs. The files are stored as indexed files and I want to convert these files to .jpg? At one time back in the 1980's I could easily open and store these files using Windows....
  10. Converting to JPG

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting to JPG: I have inserted a picture into Word that I would like to convert to JPG but not sure if this is possible? Any ideas would be very welcome please. Thanks 61191