Windows 10: How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

Discus and support How to convert MOD video file to MPG format in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Most of us will likely have no idea what a MOD file is, and that’s because camcorders are not as popular as they once were. […] This article... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 13, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

WinClub, Jul 13, 2020

2. Convert .MOD files to .MPG

Hello , I'm shooting video on a FS100 Cannon camcorder that records .MOD files . How can I convert these files to .MPG or any other format that is usable ? Currently the files are imported to windows media player which will play sound but no picture
    . Help would be much appreciated please .

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

GeoffBevins, Jul 13, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Convert .MOD files to .MPG

There are plenty of free software solutions that will convert mod files available online, there are also websites you can upload your mod files to that will convert them for you free of charge . . .

DaveM121, Jul 13, 2020
  4. How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

Converting MOV. to AVI or MPG format?

Hello my fellow TPUer's,

I want to edit some videos of the Muse concert I saw last night and am looking for a good free program that will allow me to convert a MOV. file to an AVI or MPG format. What do you guys recommend?

Thanks for the help *Smile How to convert MOD video file to MPG format :)

~T77~

t77snapshot, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

1. How to convert MOD video file to MPG format - Similar Threads - convert MOD video

2. Converting MOD Files to MP34

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting MOD Files to MP34: I have video files saved to my PC, for some reason some videos are MOD format whilst others are MP4. I cannot play the MOD video files. Any idea what I need to do so I am able to play these?...
  3. Converting MOD Files to MP34

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting MOD Files to MP34: I have video files saved to my PC, for some reason some videos are MOD format whilst others are MP4. I cannot play the MOD video files. Any idea what I need to do so I am able to play these?...
  4. Converting MOD Files to MP34

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Convert MOD video files to MP4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert MOD video files to MP4: I have windows 10 and my MOD video files will not play. It seems I need a converter to convert MOD video files to MP4’s.Can anyone recommend a converter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mod-video-files-to-mp4/58b1bb4b-e2f1-4932-841e-f650ab159fa9
  6. Convert MOD video files to MP4

Convert MOD video files to MP4: I have windows 10 and my MOD video files will not play. It seems I need a converter to convert MOD video files to MP4’s.Can anyone recommend a converter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mod-video-files-to-mp4/58b1bb4b-e2f1-4932-841e-f650ab159fa9
  7. 0xc00d36c4 error when converting to MPG with a program

0xc00d36c4 error when converting to MPG with a program: Hello! I'm using this command:ffmpeg -i ColorTestNTSC.mp4 -hide_banner -target ntsc-dvd ColorTestNTSC.mpgWhen playing on VLC or ffplay, they can play the video, but when playing on the default video player, it shows this issue: 0xc00d36c4Should I try with another player or...
  8. 0xc00d36c4 error when converting to MPG with a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc00d36c4 error when converting to MPG with a program: Hello! I'm using this command:ffmpeg -i ColorTestNTSC.mp4 -hide_banner -target ntsc-dvd ColorTestNTSC.mpgWhen playing on VLC or ffplay, they can play the video, but when playing on the default video player, it shows this issue: 0xc00d36c4Should I try with another player or...
  9. Basic Video File Format Converter Software

Basic Video File Format Converter Software: I am looking for software (paid for is ok) that does not need an annual subcription which is basic that will allow me to convert between popular video file format types. Such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV Not looking for software that is elaborate and does more than this basic...
  10. Convert Video Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert Video Files: Does windows 10 offer a service to convert and compress video files? Secondly if the answer is no how do I know if the service I download is legitimate? Thirdly if the answer is no can anyone recommend a service for someone who knows very little? Sorry for all the...