Windows 10: How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10

Discus and support How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]You can wrap an executable file around a PowerShell script (PS1) so that you […] This article How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Szewczyk Win User

Setting .PS1 scripts default program to Powershell is soooooooooooo freak'in difficult

In Windows 10, .PS1 by default program is set to notepad, yeah go wonder, even though the description for a .PS1 file is "Windows Powershell Script", then of course trying to set it to Powershell brings up a dialog that asks "Which app do you want it to
    set to" and of course there is no app named Powershell. Then the dialog wants you to search the computer to find Powershell even though it is Microsoft's major player in scripting, the Windows 10 can't find, I have to hunt and peck to find the executable.

Szewczyk, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Iexpress error, showing "could no't report the file to c drive", at the end in windows 10

sir, when I try to convert batch file to .exe file using iexpress it reports an error at last, I have a windows 10 P.C, please provide step by step method to use it , why is it showing errors everytime??

Dhruval Patel, Jan 16, 2021
  4. How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10

iexpress

I was trying to use Iexpress that you can find in system32 folder. It was suppose to make applications to an exe file I think. I was trying to make batch files to a exe file. I was reading another blog that this guy could use Iexpress I tried to make it
    but at the end of it could not create a cabinet file. I followed all the steps and it still would not work.

PeterTjapkes, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10

1. How to convert PowerShell script (PS1) file to EXE with IExpress on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - convert PowerShell script

2. Powershell Script .ps1 file Does Not Work When Executed Through Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Powershell Script .ps1 file Does Not Work When Executed Through Task Scheduler: Hi there, I have created a .ps1 file which contains a RoboCopy script to copy files from a folder on my C: drive which contains a database, and paste them into a folder on my OneDrive so that they can be safely backed up to the cloud and have a history of changes.The code...
  3. Powershell Script .ps1 file Does Not Work When Executed Through Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Script .ps1 file Does Not Work When Executed Through Task Scheduler: Hi there, I have created a .ps1 file which contains a RoboCopy script to copy files from a folder on my C: drive which contains a database, and paste them into a folder on my OneDrive so that they can be safely backed up to the cloud and have a history of changes.The code...
  4. Rundll32 created PowerShell .ps1 or .pms1 files

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rundll32 created PowerShell .ps1 or .pms1 files: Hello,I need to understand this process tree, from the eldest to the newest:C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k wsappx -p -s AppXSvcC:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EDGEHTML.dll",#141...
  5. Rundll32 created PowerShell .ps1 or .pms1 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rundll32 created PowerShell .ps1 or .pms1 files: Hello,I need to understand this process tree, from the eldest to the newest:C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k wsappx -p -s AppXSvcC:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EDGEHTML.dll",#141...
  6. Rundll32 created PowerShell .ps1 or .pms1 files

7. App converted with IExpress not working

App converted with IExpress not working: So I managed to convert my batch file into an exe, and it's there, but it just can't run. Anything I could do? Here's a video of the creation process, it might be that I'm doing something wrong....
  8. How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Files that end up with the .AHK as an extension is an AutoHotkey Script file. AutoHotKey script file is a plain text file type that’s […] This article How to convert an AHK file into an EXE file in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. assign powershell to ps1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    assign powershell to ps1: hi win10 1909 here. i want to assign powerhell to open ps1 files. now notepad.exe is assigned, and i cant change this to powershell is there a way to assign powershell to ps1 files ? submitted by /u/rtl33 [link] [comments]...
  10. Converting Excel Data to Powershell Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Converting Excel Data to Powershell Script: How would I go about converting Excel Data to Powershell Script? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/converting-excel-data-to-powershell-script/5c4fc5ae-3d65-4f9e-aef3-f6daad5910de"