Windows 10: How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...

Discus and support How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the language from English to Arabic without changing the language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mohamedahme, Jan 27, 2021.

1. How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...

How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the language from English to Arabic without changing the language

How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the... [​IMG]

:)

mohamedahme, Jan 27, 2021

2. Left click start menu makes desktop icon disappear.

A customer brought me a machine with an issue I have never seen before. All desktop icons were gone and the only thing on the desktop is 3 lines in the upper left (opens an empty start menu), 3 lines in the lower left (opens all programs list) and the power button above that. I have managed to bring the desktop icons back but when I click the start menu it switches from the desktop with icons to the above mentioned screen with no icons. When it is on this new screen you can't right click on anything. A new user works as it should. The customer has no idea what they clicked on. Is there someway to rest any customization's they have done?

phillyfan2020, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Can't Place Rcycle Icon on right Start Menu in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

1. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to follow the steps.

• It sounds like you are right clicking on the Start Screen, not the Desktop.
    • On the Start Screen, there is a Tile named Desktop. Left click that Tile and this will take you to the Desktop.
    • Right click an empty spot on the Desktop and select Personalize in the menu.
    • On the left side of the Personalize box, click Change Desktop Icons.
    • Place a check mark in the Recycle Bin and click Apply/OK.
    • This will place the Recycle Bin icon on your Desktop. Click that icon to open the Recycle Bin.
    You can also provide this article as reference.

Show or hide the Recycle Bin

Please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Darknova Win User

How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the...

1. How to convert the desktop icons and the start menu from right to left after changing the... - Similar Threads - convert desktop icons

2. My windows desktop is changed to right to left.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows desktop is changed to right to left.: HelloPlease have a look at photo I attached. My laptop windows desktop is changed to right to left mirrored. All objects are shown from right to left. How can I fix it up?Thank you very much....
  3. Start menu icons changed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu icons changed.: I recently had a pc reset after that the system apps icon has changed as shown in the attached image image 1 , It looks black and white before it was colorfulImage 2, how do I restore them?? But I don't have any issues regarding using these apps....
  4. How to change Start menu tile icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change Start menu tile icon: I want to change the Settings tile to the new 10X settings icon. Can you help me with this? submitted by /u/stadiafan37 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hpt37v/how_to_change_start_menu_tile_icon/
  5. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?: Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether...
  6. How to change icons in start menu?

How to change icons in start menu?: I'v installed an ipack icon pack but the start menu never changed. I did something in my registry that changed my quick action icon by taking ownership and running a .reg file. Is there something I can do to change the start menu icons to the ones in the ipack I installed?...
  7. Changing Start Menu Icons?

Changing Start Menu Icons?: How can I go about changing the look of this ugly Dead Space 3 icon to look as nice as the others? Is this even possible? [img] 70793
  8. How to change Start Menu icon?

How to change Start Menu icon?: How can I change the Start Menu icon? I used a program for this on Windows 7, Start8 had a feature for Windows 8, but I couldn't find anything for Windows 10. I'm afraid that the one I used for Windows 7 will cause bugs, etc and don't want Start8 either, beacuse I love the...
  9. How to add icons to the left of Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add icons to the left of Start Menu?: Just got Windows 10 a few hours ago. I don't see how you pin icons for programs to the LEFT side of the start menu. I can pin things to the right side, but I don't want those tiles. 34220
  10. Left click start menu makes desktop icon disappear.

in Windows 10 Support
    Left click start menu makes desktop icon disappear.: A customer brought me a machine with an issue I have never seen before. All desktop icons were gone and the only thing on the desktop is 3 lines in the upper left (opens an empty start menu), 3 lines in the lower left (opens all programs list) and the power button above that....