Windows 10: how to convert the txt file into xml file

Discus and support how to convert the txt file into xml file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by siddeshnevagi, Oct 30, 2018.

1. how to convert the txt file into xml file

I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to convert it what should I do for conversion .But I know that it is silly question but it is part of my seeking the knowledge that's it

guys please help me out????????

:)

siddeshnevagi, Oct 30, 2018

2. I'm trying to convert a notepad .txt file into a .xml file so I can embed it into a website.

* Original Title: Notepad .txt to .xml file

I'm trying to convert a notepad .txt file into a .xml file so I can embed it into a website. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks

Nutty_squirrel64, Oct 31, 2018
  3. I'm trying to convert a notepad .txt file into a .xml file so I can embed it into a website.

Your question makes no sense. Learn XML (use Google as suggested) and you will understand why. You cannot "convert" a text file to XML and the format of the file is not a requirement for "embedding" (whatever that means here).

B-Hörnchen und A-Hörnchen, Oct 31, 2018
  4. dark2099 Win User

how to convert the txt file into xml file

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

how to convert the txt file into xml file

1. how to convert the txt file into xml file - Similar Threads - convert txt file

2. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  3. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  4. Txt file not converting into cmd file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Txt file not converting into cmd file: Hi guys! I have a problem converting a txt file into cmd file. I renamed it name.cmd and the file stayed in txt format. I cant save it as a cmd format... it just doesnt save! Any idea how to fix it? submitted by /u/bottle_one_bg [link] [comments]...
  5. Corrupted .TXT Files?

Corrupted .TXT Files?: I don't want to add unnecessary details, so I will keep this simple. A friend created a .7z archive and password protected it with a long password. He saved this password int a .txt file but lost that txt file and didn't know how to recover it. He simply kept the archive...
  6. Converting .OXPS to .TXT

Converting .OXPS to .TXT: Hello, I am trying to import a client list from an old salon computer with an older salon software to a new computer with a different salon program. According to the tech support website for the new salon program (Salon Iris) says that you can import a client list if it...
  7. how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE

how to convert a .txt file to a .ANIMATED file? To be used in OpenBVE: [Object] Position = 0, -2.65, 0 States = SignalSingleRepeat.csv [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0 States = SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_0.csv, SignalSingle_4.csv StateFunction = if[trackDistance>35 | section==0, 0, min[value + 0.5*delta/1.51, 2]] [Object] Position = 0, 0, 0...
  8. convert a .txt file to avery lables format

convert a .txt file to avery lables format: Awful experience trying to print labels from excel. Converted file to txt and cannot find a way to print the simple names and addresses from my file...
  9. Convert xml to html

Convert xml to html: I'm probably way out of place here; but I figure some of the more experienced users would know what I'm looking at. I have: a compressed XML file (bzip). I want: to dump it to multiple html files (or anything that is fully marked up, eg docx, rft etc) Can someone point...
  10. Getting different file icons for XML and TXT

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting different file icons for XML and TXT: Hi, Does anyone know if there's a way in Win 10 to get different icons associated with file types that are tied together, such as xml and txt? I've tried setting a new icon for either xml/txt using Nirsoft FileTypesMan, but (as the the software points out) they're tied...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows turn text document into xml

2. convert txt to xml windows

3. txt file to xml file

4. HOW TO CONVERT TXT INTO XML,
  5. convert txt msdos to xml,
  6. convert .txt file to xml,
  7. txt to xml file converter with windows,
  8. how to turn xml into txt,
  9. HOW TO CONVERT A TXT IN XML,
  10. convert txt to xml,
  11. how do i convert txt file .xml,