Windows 10: How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents?

Discus and support How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wish to save some of my emails (received in Windows 10 email app) as Word Pad documents. Is there any way to do this? Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Seeason, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Seeason Win User

How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents?

I wish to save some of my emails (received in Windows 10 email app) as Word Pad documents. Is there any way to do this? Help!

:)

Seeason, Mar 29, 2019

2. Converting documents from word pad to microsoft word

When I installed Windows 10 all my word documents became word pad documents. I never installed word pad on my computer. I updated Microsoft office to 2016 and was able to convert word pad documents back to word documents. All's well that ends well.

ValerieCannon, Mar 29, 2019
  3. Converting documents from word pad to microsoft word

Windows 10 converted all my documents from microsoft word to word pad. how can I convert them back.

ValerieCannon, Mar 29, 2019
  4. How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents?

Converting documents from word pad to microsoft word

Windows 10 did NOT "convert" your documents from Word to Wordpad.

Do you have Word installed?

Gordon B-P, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents?

1. How to convert Win 10 emails to Word Pad documents? - Similar Threads - convert emails Word

2. word pad document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word pad document: I am trying to do some work on word pad but i need to do it on a horizontal page. however, the word pad page is vertical, how do i change the page to horizontal? or can't you......
  3. word pad document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word pad document: I am trying to do some work on word pad but i need to do it on a horizontal page. however, the word pad page is vertical, how do i change the page to horizontal? or can't you......
  4. Convert a PDF document to Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert a PDF document to Word: I have windows 10. I tried to convert two documents from PDF to Word with the help of Smallpdf.com. The conversions actually took place but I cannot open the word documents because it says that I must use come converting software in my PC. Unfortunately that does not work...
  5. How to convert a pdf document into word?

How to convert a pdf document into word?: How do I convert a pdf document into a word document in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-a-pdf-document-into-word/9c2a6a2f-5663-4e6b-b2be-13f907952c15"
  6. converting documents to WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
    converting documents to WORD: By accident I recently changed my settings to convert any and all PDFs to WORD documents. So emails and other type files are being converted. How do I change it back to getting emails that have the real PDF inserted/included? Thank you....
  7. Word Pad Documents

Word Pad Documents: How do I change the document typed/saved in Word Pad to a pdf. file so I can attach it to send in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-documents/1d5eda7d-e8a2-4bc8-b8f9-958d7f09b4b9"
  8. word pad rotation of a document

word pad rotation of a document: How do I rotate an existing document, comes on screen upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad-rotation-of-a-document/7007d765-9d7e-4b90-a34f-e794e718727c
  9. note pad word pad reading documents

note pad word pad reading documents: whenever I open docs in word pad or note pad it is in script that I cant read hod do I translate to normal reading ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/note-pad-word-pad-reading-documents/e9d0f461-5cb9-42c9-92ce-21f23fa4312d
  10. Word Pad and Email.

in Browsers and Email
    Word Pad and Email.: On Wordpad there is a option to Email documents. When I try it a message appears and says I am not connected to Email. How do I connect to Email ?????? Thanks 77009