Windows 10: how to copy a play list to blank cd

Discus and support how to copy a play list to blank cd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to copy playlist of recorded music to a blank cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gaildunigan1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. how to copy a play list to blank cd

how to copy playlist of recorded music to a blank cd

:)

gaildunigan1, Sep 11, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Making a duplicate copy an MP3 CD

• Open Windows File Explorer
    • Create a folder on your hard drive
    • Copy the MP3 files from the CD into the folder
    • Remove the original MP3 cD
    • Insert a blank CD
    • Copy the files from the new folder onto the blank CD
    • Burn the CD

DaveM121, Sep 11, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

how to copy a play list to blank cd

making copies of CD in windows 10

Hi Ahamed,

When you copy music, pictures, and videos from your PC to a blank CD or DVD, it's called "burning." When you copy music, pictures, and videos from a CD or DVD to your PC, it's called "ripping." You can use Windows Media Player to do both. May we know what
    type of file are you copying?

If in any case you need to make multiple copies of a CD, there are downloadable 3rd party applications that can perform such operation with ease.

To copy a CD with only one DVD drive, kindly follow these steps:

• Insert the CD you want to copy into the DVD drive.
    • Create a location folder and copy the contents of the CD to the folder.
    • Remove the CD from the DVD drive.
    • Insert the blank CD, and then burn the contents of the folder into the new CD.

For additional information, see
    Burn and rip CD's

Note: Steps provided in the above article may also apply in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

how to copy a play list to blank cd

1. how to copy a play list to blank cd - Similar Threads - copy play list

2. How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I copy one cd to a blank cd?: Hi! I can't figure out how to copy a cd I copied in the past - to a blank CD. I went to Media player, and ripped it. But I can't find it listed anywhere. It's been some time before I've copied disks, so I might have forgotten some things. I tried to drag the list from the CD...
  3. CD copy and play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CD copy and play: What is the best Music CD player that is compatible with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-copy-and-play/5b5c5f2e-3fda-4a00-908a-72df2110ddc4
  4. HOW TO COPY CD TO DESKTOP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW TO COPY CD TO DESKTOP: HOW TO COPY CD TO DESKTOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-cd-to-desktop/1558d416-5121-49f7-83c2-43a7aebc9845"
  5. How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all)

How do I copy a CD to another blank CD with 1 burner (Auto files and all): I have a cd from my doctor and when I copy the files to my computer and then burn them to a new CD it doesn't copy the system files so the cd is useless. I need a mirror image copy. An exact copy. Hidden files and all. How do I copy the CD?...
  6. Copying to a "CD"

Copying to a "CD": I am trying to copy a parts catalog I purchased to a cd, but can't seem to find away or program to do that. Can anyone tell me how to copy this to a cd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-to-a-cd/f18c8bc7-7cf4-4a65-96e2-dd6fbc4cf9f0"
  7. how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd: How to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-copy-or-burn-a-music-cd-to-a-blank-cd/2e588c3a-4e1d-456e-aca0-cc0dc59465dd
  8. Blank cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank cd: My cd can keep recording and it shows you that, but at the end you have a blank cd, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/blank-cd/b57b79fe-9d52-4a63-bdc4-9bf73c48bee0
  9. Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free program to copy a cd to a blank cd: Is there a free program download that will allow you to make copy the contents of a cd to a blank cd? Thanks Jerry 77804
  10. How to Copy Bootable CD

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Copy Bootable CD: Hello, So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc. But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not compatible. So how to duplicate my Data Backups and Bootable utility CD's in Windows 10 please? I know there are lots of...