Windows 10: How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups

Discus and support How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Guys how are you. How can i copy my whole website on the computer as a shortcut as a backup. My website is all about 48 UAE National Day 2019.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mariakhan4, Nov 14, 2019.

1. How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups

Hi Guys how are you. How can i copy my whole website on the computer as a shortcut as a backup. My website is all about 48 UAE National Day 2019.

:)

mariakhan4, Nov 14, 2019
  2. keakar Win User

ad blocker doesnt run for my website shortcuts

first off, im using IE11, yes I know boo hiss its the devil, its too unsafe, but anyway....

I have adblocker and I cant find any reports on this issue but if I open the browser with the browser link adblock runs and its protected, but lets say I have a desktop shortcut to go to my email or here, well when you use a desktop shortcut to the websites, the browser opens without adblock running. I confirmed this in task manager that it is indeed still off and not a running process. I also noted that adblock is not listed in the services list but im not sure if it should be or not.

so any help or advice on this would be great, I use desktop shortcuts for stuff and this means adblocker isn't running for nearly half of my online activities, maybe more. if it cant run anytime the browser is open then why have it, I see nothing in the way of settings or preferences options except a website block list or allow ads for this site.

keakar, Nov 14, 2019
  3. website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Nov 14, 2019
  4. How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups

Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups

1. How to copy a Website shortcut on my computer with all backups - Similar Threads - copy Website shortcut

2. Copying A Website's Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying A Website's Design: Hello,I found several tutorials that explain how to create dynamic layouts for Word documents, but none of them seem to describe how to mimic the website style/layout that I am trying to represent using Word. As for me, I'm working on communityinfluencer.com. The layout is...
  3. Copying A Website's Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying A Website's Design: Hello,I found several tutorials that explain how to create dynamic layouts for Word documents, but none of them seem to describe how to mimic the website style/layout that I am trying to represent using Word. As for me, I'm working on communityinfluencer.com. The layout is...
  4. How to add website shortcut to taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to add website shortcut to taskbar ?: Windows 10 Home submitted by /u/AK_00l [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1dupa/how_to_add_website_shortcut_to_taskbar/
  5. How to backup my computer properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to backup my computer properly: I have a Seagate 1TB Backup Plus Portable Drive and I thought I had everything backed up properly. After performing a reset on my computer for other reasons, I was unable to restore my computer with my external hard drive because it was originally formatted incorrectly for...
  6. Website copies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website copies: How do I make the lettering larger on my copies, I use Win 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-copies/81e41f18-10b0-44eb-8edd-532bd37617ba
  7. website as a desktop shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    website as a desktop shortcut: like my friend i want my website as a desktop shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/website-as-a-desktop-shortcut/16127ab1-f442-4562-9065-ca4fc7715da8
  8. Desktop website shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop website shortcuts: I have recently reset chrome due to a pesky pop up that wouldn't go away but unfortunately i forgot that most of the website shortcuts i created to the desktop only open to the default google search page now and some won't recreate at all, after doing some searching i found...
  9. all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer

all my websites disappeared after refreshing my computer: I had to refresh my computer this morning, and before it did I got a message letting me know that all my websites would be still there after refreshing, now that I am back in windows, all my stuff has disappeared e.g. google, bitdefender, opera a game I had saved from big...
  10. How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?

How to put shortcuts to websites on the desktop?: Does anyone know how to do this? With Internet Explorer you simply dragged the site icon in the title bar to the desktop, but I can't seem to do this with Edge.*Sad 11027