Windows 10: How to copy and stitch a large chart

Discus and support How to copy and stitch a large chart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't know if this is a proper forum for this question but I have to try. If it isn't, perhaps some one could direct me to the proper forum, software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

How to copy and stitch a large chart

I don't know if this is a proper forum for this question but I have to try. If it isn't, perhaps some one could direct me to the proper forum, software or web site.

I have a very old chart which is approximately 3' X 15" and, because it's old and brittle, I want to reproduce it on fresh paper (full size). Currently, I have a Canon printer with copying capability. The Canon Image Garden has a stitch function but I've never done this before. Because I'd like to end up with a full size reproduction, I think this complicates my project. Could anyone point me in the right direction, please? Thank you..........

:)

Nisko, Jun 24, 2020
  2. GeraldJ Win User

Charts not rendering image in IE11 but fine in other browsers

Thanks.

Tried the suggestions listed, but still have blank areas where charts

should be showing, but just on this one usage category How to copy and stitch a large chart :(

GeraldJ, Jun 24, 2020
  3. copying files chart ( view )

i can't see what i'm movinig or copying from anywher to anywher like before .... the charts of moving and copying stop appearing ... so I don't even know if it finished or not yet ???

mohamedsallam, Jun 24, 2020
  4. How to copy and stitch a large chart

ice stitching

I have used stitching software from many different companies over the past 12 years but Microsoft ICE V2 stitching software is the best.

Richard Cooper

How to copy and stitch a large chart [​IMG]

richard coopervt, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

How to copy and stitch a large chart

1. How to copy and stitch a large chart - Similar Threads - copy stitch large

2. How to copy file metadata for a large number of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy file metadata for a large number of files: I have a lot of videos saved on my hard drive, each of which has a director listed in the metadata. I want to get a full list of those videos along with their directors, but can't seem to find a way to do so with Excel, or any other tool within Windows file explorer - there's...
  3. How to copy file metadata for a large number of files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to copy file metadata for a large number of files: I have a lot of videos saved on my hard drive, each of which has a director listed in the metadata. I want to get a full list of those videos along with their directors, but can't seem to find a way to do so with Excel, or any other tool within Windows file explorer - there's...
  4. How to copy file metadata for a large number of files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. A large folder 8gb would not copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A large folder 8gb would not copy: I have a Win11 Pro. In the directory, there is a Folder 8 GB with 225 subfolders and some 7500 files. I tried to copy it to another location on the same drive, to a USB drive, and to another computer on my network. I used to drag and drop this folder and used the "Copy to...
  6. A large folder 8gb would not copy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A large folder 8gb would not copy: I have a Win11 Pro. In the directory, there is a Folder 8 GB with 225 subfolders and some 7500 files. I tried to copy it to another location on the same drive, to a USB drive, and to another computer on my network. I used to drag and drop this folder and used the "Copy to...
  7. Copying large volumes of data

Copying large volumes of data: Hello -I am trying to copy a large volume of data from one hard drive to different one 500GB, over 100K files. It will do about 10%, then it just gets bogged down and essentially dies. Is there a way to make this work? I am more concerned with reliability than time. Both...
  8. How to hide a drive in the navigation-chart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to hide a drive in the navigation-chart?: The title says basically everything. Why is one drive showing up as you can see in the picture linked below, but the other drives aren't? (to clarify, they are showing up at "This PC") Screenshot I couldn't find anything alike online and would appreciate any help or advice...
  9. Organizational Charts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Organizational Charts: How can I use the information from the "Organization" tab in MS Outlook to create an org chart. Is there a way to export that information into Excel and make an org chart? https://images.app.goo.gl/nB5MS9bHEFG1Myqr6 submitted by /u/pidgey2020 [link] [comments]...
  10. Copying large MP4 files

Copying large MP4 files: I have a flash drive created by a company that transfers old 8mm movies and old VHS tapes to digital format. The files are formatted in MP4 and the total volume the 30 separate files on this drive is approximately 105Gb. Most of the files are less than 4Gb but some are...