Windows 10: How to Copy Bootable CD

Discus and support How to Copy Bootable CD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc. But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imk, Aug 20, 2016.

1. IMK
    imk Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

Hello,
    So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc.
    But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not compatible.

So how to duplicate my Data Backups and Bootable utility CD's in Windows 10 please?
    I know there are lots of free utilities out there but don't want to catch a virus or spyware.
    Is there a native Windows 10 method?
    Many thanks

:)

2. Window 1709 On Asus fx553

create a bootable copy do we need to have CD?

NorhaqimRuslan, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 20, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

Reinstall latest version of Nero

cereberus, Aug 20, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016
  6. IMK
    imk Win User
    Hello BunnyJ

Looks great but wants me to install some Yahoo thing, so cancelled the install.
    Many thanks

7. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome.. I would then install Nero. It should work fine with 10.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016
  8. fireberd Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

CDBurnerXP has some extra software but all you have to do is uncheck the box to install it. This is a common practice with "free" software these days. Just "opt out" (uncheck) to install the garbage and you still get the program you want.

I use Nero, myself because Nero BurningROM will burn to multiple drives at the same time (no other program I've found - free or paid - will do this).

fireberd, Aug 20, 2016
  9. RoasterMen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to Copy Bootable CD

1. How to Copy Bootable CD - Similar Threads - Copy Bootable

2. Unable to Rename/copy/move Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Rename/copy/move Folder in Windows 10: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home Single Language version 20H2. I am not able to rename/copy/move any folders since last 1 month. Screenshot of the error is as below. Anyone having these issues? If so is their a fix? Thanks for the help. [ATTACH]...
  3. Export / Copy Recycle Bin items to include Date Created

in Windows 10 Support
    Export / Copy Recycle Bin items to include Date Created: I am seeking a way to index all my recycled items by the date created, not the date deleted. I have seen a couple of articles that mention hidden attributes. I am guessing that these data points are what I need to access but have not found a way to get to them from Windows...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS: I have observed that new Microsoft edge has a flaw which allows it to save multiple copies of the sanme photo say for example awindows 10 background is searched for in bing it will save only once in IE 11 and Firefox but thr same photo saves many times...
  5. Copying game between computers

Copying game between computers: I downloaded a few Microsoft Store games on my laptop and now wish to copy them onto my PC, but when i paste the game file to replace the incomplete one in my WindowsApps folder, i get a message saying "Your organisation does not allow you to place this file here", even after...
  6. I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD.

I need help deleting a copy of Windows 7 from an SSD.: I have an SSD in my laptop that has a copy of windows 7 on it and my boot drive has a copy of windows 10which I am running. The copy of windows 7 takes up half of the space on the SSD, TrustedInstaller won't let me delete the filesI've tried changing the owner of the files,...
  7. windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented

windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented: so i want to know why since i know Windows from Windows 3.1, why does a simple copy paste always ask the user for replacement instead of calculating unique file identifier like sha or any other when the file is IDENTICAL and not stoping a huge transfer of data waiting for...
  8. Windows 10 / Copy Paste to Word Apps / Characters replaced

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 / Copy Paste to Word Apps / Characters replaced: When copy from clipboard e.g from German PDF to Word/Apps umlauts are replaced by another characters. In my case it was Russian Cyrillic characters. Than I changed in regional settings Control Panel, Win 10 system language to English/Deutsch. Didn’t help. I still see Gesprдch...
  9. Raid 1 if second HDD was unplugged with it copy over once plugged back in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Raid 1 if second HDD was unplugged with it copy over once plugged back in?: I have two HDDs in software RAID 1. I am copying 3 older HDDs onto the new one. When I was putting the second HDD in ( I have to swap the 3 HDDs around) I may have unplugged my second HDD in the RAID 1 but I am not sure. If I did now that I had plugged it back in, will...
  10. Giving old hardrive with bootable windows 10 copy to family member with dieing hard drive...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Giving old hardrive with bootable windows 10 copy to family member with dieing hard drive...: I have a family member in my house who's hardrive is on its last legs and i was wanting to give and install my old hardrive but am primarily worried about the license being an issue as they wont be using my Microsoft account. Some info and my current plan: The hardrive...