Windows 10: How to Copy Bootable CD

Discus and support How to Copy Bootable CD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc. But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imk, Aug 20, 2016.

1. IMK
    imk Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

Hello,
    So I used to use Nero in Win7 to duplicate my backup CD's and Bootable utilities like MemTest etc.
    But Windows 10 made me remove Nero as not compatible.

So how to duplicate my Data Backups and Bootable utility CD's in Windows 10 please?
    I know there are lots of free utilities out there but don't want to catch a virus or spyware.
    Is there a native Windows 10 method?
    Many thanks

:)

2. Window 1709 On Asus fx553

create a bootable copy do we need to have CD?

NorhaqimRuslan, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 20, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

Reinstall latest version of Nero

cereberus, Aug 20, 2016
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016
  6. IMK
    imk Win User
    Hello BunnyJ

Looks great but wants me to install some Yahoo thing, so cancelled the install.
    Many thanks

7. BunnyJ New Member
    You're welcome.. I would then install Nero. It should work fine with 10.

Jeff

BunnyJ, Aug 20, 2016
  8. fireberd Win User

How to Copy Bootable CD

CDBurnerXP has some extra software but all you have to do is uncheck the box to install it. This is a common practice with "free" software these days. Just "opt out" (uncheck) to install the garbage and you still get the program you want.

I use Nero, myself because Nero BurningROM will burn to multiple drives at the same time (no other program I've found - free or paid - will do this).

fireberd, Aug 20, 2016
  9. RoasterMen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to Copy Bootable CD

1. How to Copy Bootable CD - Similar Threads - Copy Bootable

2. Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    Best browser for Win10 in terms of managing / copying bookmarks?: Hi. I truly miss IE especially when it comes to managing bookmarks. With IE you can easily view, identify and manage all your bookmarks in the User / Favorites folder. You can open these links or save them to a disk or flash drive. Is there any supported browser that offers...
  3. Is a DVD-R 120 mins 16x 4.7 GB disk suitable for cd copy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is a DVD-R 120 mins 16x 4.7 GB disk suitable for cd copy: Can use this type of disk for making cds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-dvd-r-120-mins-16x-47-gb-disk-suitable-for-cd/b0d27b25-e5bb-44af-bad1-379728a0f504
  4. Windows 10 copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 copy: I've recently upgraded my pc because i was having issues. I'm wondering about getting a copy of windows 10 to put on an entirely new hard drive. I have a cd key from windows 7 home premium upgraded to 10 home. Do i have to buy a new copy or is there a way to get 1 to install...
  5. Error - Vol. Shadow copy not working 0x81000202 when trying to use System Restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error - Vol. Shadow copy not working 0x81000202 when trying to use System Restore: Because this I can't to click search box, my internet and sound are not working and I can't to use System protection to use system restore. In a windows 10 whit a laptop lenovo ideapad.HELP!...
  6. copy files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    copy files: can I copy data files from my old comp windows 7 to my new comp windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-files/42089d5f-f628-498b-91f6-d46ce73ccc02
  7. Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy from Surface Laptop and Paste to External Hard Drive not working: Hi All, I recently bought a surface laptop and I am so confused with some features. I tried to copy a folder from the desktop to my external drive which has around 200gb plenty of room and it says there is no enough space on the desktop and that I need an additional 43.4GB....
  8. Not able to copy my folder ,pic, videos which are in locked, which are in external hard...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to copy my folder ,pic, videos which are in locked, which are in external hard...: i am not able to copy my file,pic,videos from external hard disk to my laptop,all files are locked now i forgot how i did, i changed my laptop with new one , now the errors are like ... you do not have permission to copy,this file can't be encrypted, encrypted box was grey...
  9. Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting you "free" minecraft windows 10 editition copy if you have java: A lot of people have been getting free copies of Minecraft windows 10 edition because they have java edition I also have java edition I have gone to https://account.mojang.com/me but it does not work it doesn't show any free Minecraft windows 10 edition code even though it...
  10. Giving old hardrive with bootable windows 10 copy to family member with dieing hard drive...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Giving old hardrive with bootable windows 10 copy to family member with dieing hard drive...: I have a family member in my house who's hardrive is on its last legs and i was wanting to give and install my old hardrive but am primarily worried about the license being an issue as they wont be using my Microsoft account. Some info and my current plan: The hardrive...