Windows 10: How to copy certain lines from a document?

Discus and support How to copy certain lines from a document? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, Is it possible to only select certain lines for a document without having to copy all of them? Please find attached to see what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Master_of_Fuck_Ups, Aug 16, 2022.

1. How to copy certain lines from a document?

/u/Master_of_Fuck_Ups, Aug 16, 2022

2. Unable to print certain documents

Original Title: mr gallaga

need help trying to print on this windows 10 or to get step-by-step instructions. certain e-mails I can and others I can not print. all documents have to be saved in my document files and can not print? can someone tell me how to print on this system?

davidgallaga, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to copy certain lines from a document? :)

4. mike4843 Win User

How to copy certain lines from a document?

Copying documents onto the phone?

How do you copy documents onto the phone. I do not see an option in the Zune software for syncing documents

mike4843, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

How to copy certain lines from a document?

1. How to copy certain lines from a document? - Similar Threads - copy certain lines

2. How to copy certain files from multiple HDD to one HDD in NAS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to copy certain files from multiple HDD to one HDD in NAS?: Is it possible to have hard drives in a NAS to copy only certain files from multiple hard drives in my computer automatically, whether this is set as a weekly routine or if I instigate when it happens?...
  3. How to copy certain files from multiple HDD to one HDD in NAS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy certain files from multiple HDD to one HDD in NAS?: Is it possible to have hard drives in a NAS to copy only certain files from multiple hard drives in my computer automatically, whether this is set as a weekly routine or if I instigate when it happens?...
  4. How to copy certain files from multiple HDD to one HDD in NAS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Weird white lines on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird white lines on certain apps: Hello recently I started noticing these glitchy white lines on certain apps on my lenovo, What is this, it has weird patterns and it goes in and out like a animation.This is Wallpaper EngineLenovo VantageDo anyone have a solution? I tried updated and updating all my drivers,...
  6. Copying and Pasting Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying and Pasting Documents: I am using windows 10. I recently decided I no longer wanted to back my files up in my Onedrive, so I turned off all the backing up and I am copying the files from the one drive to paste them back into my computer. When I went to my documents in my one drive folder, I could...
  7. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  8. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...
  9. Copying a document from printer to google classroom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying a document from printer to google classroom: Hello, I need help to know how to copy a document from my Epson printer to google classroom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-a-document-from-printer-to-google/47f5b636-b6c0-4da7-9b71-f3e0e0db9b71
  10. How to hide certain files/documents on computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to hide certain files/documents on computer?: I use axcrypt to encrypt many documents. Thus most of my documents are in my documents folder. However, i want to know how do a hide certain documents on my computer where others won't have access to it such as a hacker or anyone else. Is there a very simple way to do this? I...