Windows 10: How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

Discus and support How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Want to quickly copy the content from a text file using the right-click menu? This tutorial will show you how to copy file content to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 9, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10 Copy-File-Content-to-ClipBoard-1.png
    Want to quickly copy the content from a text file using the right-click menu? This tutorial will show you how to copy file content to the clipboard from the context menu in Windows 10. Generally, you have to open a text file in Notepad and then manually copy the content to paste it elsewhere. But, […]

This article How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 9, 2021

2. Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard

Does anyone know how to modify the tutorial "Copy Contents to Clipboard" through some sort of command or bat file to copy the contents of multiple text files at once to the clipboard, each file separated by lines/space or something?

Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10

@dalchina you helped out with an autohotkey script for enhancing search to the context menu, how would you do the same for multiple text files?

Thanks!

bamajon1974, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard

Yes but the registry modification/command in the tutorial only works for one file. I want to be able to copy the contents of an arbitrary number of text files to the clipboard rather than just one.

Does that make sense?

bamajon1974, Jun 9, 2021
  4. How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

Paul Black, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

1. How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - copy file content

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  5. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  6. How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu: Am I dreaming? I'm certain that once upon a time, (perhaps long ago) I could highlight text on a webpage and simply right-click and copy to Notepad. I've spent hours touring the registry, trying to add the feature. I've only been able to locate desktop and explorer context...
  7. How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to add 'copy to Notepad' in right-click context menu: Am I dreaming? I'm certain that once upon a time, (perhaps long ago) I could highlight text on a webpage and simply right-click and copy to Notepad. I've spent hours touring the registry, trying to add the feature. I've only been able to locate desktop and explorer context...
  8. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  9. Windows 10 corrupted, right click context menu no delete, cut and copy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 corrupted, right click context menu no delete, cut and copy: I am facing very strange issue with "Windows 10 Professional 1803", when I right click at the desktop context menu there are no delete, cut and copy: (I can copy, move or delete files using CMD!) [ATTACH] Also when I try to do start - run - i am getting this error:...
  10. Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add 'Copy Contents to Clipboard' to Context Menu in Windows 10 The Copy Contents to Clipboard context menu item will allow users to copy the contents of a single .bat, .cmd, .css, .js, .log,...