Windows 10: How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell

Discus and support How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you have two machines running Windows and Linux and want to copy files from one to another, this step-by-step guide will help you get the job... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 6, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell

How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell [​IMG]
    If you have two machines running Windows and Linux and want to copy files from one to another, this step-by-step guide will help you get the job done. You can use PowerShell Remoting Over SSH to copy files from Windows to Linux. The main requirement is that you must have PowerShell 6 or later versions. […]

This article How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 6, 2023
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Drone Win User
    Drone, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Wozzer Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

1. How to Copy files from Windows to Linux using PowerShell - Similar Threads - Copy files Linux

2. Teaching how to use Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teaching how to use Windows and Linux: I'm teaching how to use windows and linux @ https://undefined9.blogspot.com/2023/12/to-whoever.html
  3. How to access LOCAL copies of folders and files stored in onedrive in Linux

How to access LOCAL copies of folders and files stored in onedrive in Linux: All my files in onedrive are also stored on my PC.I dual boot Windows with Linux Mint, when I was using Windows 10 I could access all files in Linux with a link to the relevant folders.After upgrading to Windows 11 when I can no longer access folders in Linux.In Linux Getting...
  4. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using copied files from the Windows backup history: I copied some old backup files from an old hard disk to a new hard disk and I'm having a hard time getting windows 10 to see and use them now for backups. These files are organized under a directory that has the name of my pc, the next level of the file hierarchy is "Backup...
  5. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using copied files from the Windows backup history: I copied some old backup files from an old hard disk to a new hard disk and I'm having a hard time getting windows 10 to see and use them now for backups. These files are organized under a directory that has the name of my pc, the next level of the file hierarchy is "Backup...
  6. Using copied files from the Windows backup history

7. powershell equivalent of linux smbclient

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    powershell equivalent of linux smbclient: submitted by /u/ye_sh1thead [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v63pv0/powershell_equivalent_of_linux_smbclient/
  8. Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy files from Windows machine to Linux machine: Hi All, I wanted to copy a folder of files from windows EC2 to Linux EC2, I have tried pscp but it is asking pem key file to validate, its in production so i dont wanted to use that. I am using both the machines in windows AD, so is there way to validate the authentication...
  9. How to delete files and folders using Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete files and folders using Windows PowerShell: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are unable to delete a file or folder from your computer, you can use Windows PowerShell to delete any file and folder effortlessly. The advantage of using PowerShell is that you can force delete a file and remove [...] This post How to delete files...
  10. Linux command in Windows PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linux command in Windows PowerShell: When did Windows incorporate Linux command in PowerShell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linux-command-in-windows-powershell/a5a16d50-78a3-4d90-9965-d60d3b550231