Windows 10: how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

Discus and support how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marisha Gillis, May 26, 2023.

1. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any options that would allow me to copy Contacts.MY version of Windows on PC is 10.Version of Windows on the phone is unknown,

:)

Marisha Gillis, May 26, 2023
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 26, 2023
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, May 26, 2023
  4. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

Microsoft Closing Down Windows Live and Zune Brands

Also known as "what comes standard on Windows Phone 7." It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that Windows 8's goal is to merge desktop, laptop, tablet, and phone OS into one. I smell a disaster approaching.

At first, I thought yes. Then I thought about it and concluded no. GFWL is more than just a name--it is a certification/branding program. If anything GFWL in Windows 8 might be renamed to Xbox Live or something: same service, different name. Windows Phone 7 more or less does this and all the above changes pretty much mirror Windows Phone 7.

FordGT90Concept, May 26, 2023
Thema:

how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

1. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC - Similar Threads - copy Microsoft Phone

2. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC: My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any options that would allow me to copy Contacts.MY version of Windows on PC is 10.Version of Windows on the phone is unknown,...
  3. how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to copy Microsoft Windows Phone Contacts to Windows PC: My Microsoft Windows Phone is dying.Must create backup of the Contacts from my phone ASAP.I have connected the phone to my PC, however I cannot see any options that would allow me to copy Contacts.MY version of Windows on PC is 10.Version of Windows on the phone is unknown,...
  4. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  5. How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number: What are people saying about your calls to Microsoft support? There seems to be a variety of opinions on the effectiveness of Microsoft Customer Service support. In many cases, it seems that the technical support representatives are quite good at solving technical problems...
  6. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  7. transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer contacts from windows pc to windows phone: how do I transfer my contacts from my windows 10 pc in s mode to my windows 10 phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-contacts-from-windows-pc-to-windows-phone/34be84f7-789a-4324-83f6-1cc189704eee
  8. Copying Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Copying Contacts: I am trying to find where my Contacts are in Windows 10 to copy to my flash drive. 49235
  9. How to contact Microsoft activation on phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to contact Microsoft activation on phone: The other day I decided I was going to reinstall windows 8.1. Bad move, now it says my key is invalid, gives me no option to call. Only to buy or enter a new key. This is a retail 8.1 pro. Does someone have the US activation number I can call to sort this out. It doesn't give...
  10. Broken windows phone contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken windows phone contacts: My mum's Windows phone fell on the floor yesterday and the screen broke. Basically I can see it but the touch screen doesn't work at all! I can connect the phone to my laptop and the phone companion app works fine, but I have no idea of how to rescue her phone contacts! She...