Windows 10: how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer.

Discus and support how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in win 10, how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ii/1745e9e2-9b30-4ffd-8d0e-4620b7ffe8a3" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarthaWipp, Nov 13, 2018.

1. how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer.

in win 10, how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer.

:)

MarthaWipp, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

DVD copy

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

I would suggest you to copy the movie files from your DVD on your computer hard disk by opening the drive in the computer. You may follow the steps below -

• Insert the DVD in the CD\DVD drive.
    • Open computer, click on DVD drive, and Select the files you want to copy. To select all files, press Ctrl and A keys together, to select files randomly press Ctrl and left mouse click on the file.
    • Right click on the selected files, click on copy.
    • Select the location where you want to save those files, right click and paste it.
    Then you may insert the blank DVD and burn the disk using the Windows DVD Maker. You may refer to the below link for assistance in burning the DVD and other details -

Burn a CD or DVD in Windows DVD Maker -

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/burn-cd-dvd-media-player#1TC=windows-10

Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Arul_D, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Sean8 Win User
    copy dvds to my computer

I have dvds with stuff I've used with a dvd recorder I have nero i dont know if that will let me copy it to my computer or not.

Sean8, Nov 25, 2018
  4. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer.

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer.

1. how to copy pictures from dvd to new computer. - Similar Threads - copy pictures dvd

2. how can I view pictures from a DVD on my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I view pictures from a DVD on my Windows 10 computer?: I would like to look at pictures that I have on a DVD. The only option I get when I put the disc in the drive is to import to Dropbox; is there a way to just see the pictures with out importing them?...
  3. how can I view pictures from a DVD on my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I view pictures from a DVD on my Windows 10 computer?: I would like to look at pictures that I have on a DVD. The only option I get when I put the disc in the drive is to import to Dropbox; is there a way to just see the pictures with out importing them?...
  4. how can I view pictures from a DVD on my Windows 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i copy my dvd picture to flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i copy my dvd picture to flash drive: how do I copy my dvd pictures to my flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-my-dvd-picture-to-flash-drive/a8815bae-971c-4b8d-831e-5b651f96ab72
  6. Copying DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying DVD: I have a home DVD that is over 2 hours long. I would like to copy and burn a DVD with only a 1 hour section of it. What is the best way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-dvd/e2d0225a-0262-4fb5-812e-f66ed3e30ea5"
  7. DVD copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DVD copy: How do I copy an unprotected DVD to my hard drive using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-copy/595feffd-e727-42f9-8dd7-d232f529d688
  8. OneNote "Copy Text from Picture"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneNote "Copy Text from Picture": I have a new computer. I have been using a feature of OneNote to “Copy Text from Picture”. When I try to use this same feature with my new computer and I right click on the image I pasted in OneNote and “Copy Text from Picture” does not appear as a menu option. What do I...
  9. Copying a DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying a DVD: Please help with how I can copy a DVD. I don't have any software that I can find on my system. Does anything come packaged with Windows 10? 45766
  10. Copy Text from Picture in OneNote

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Copy Text from Picture in OneNote: How to: Copy Text from Picture in OneNote [img] Information Let's start with a quote from Wikipedia: Microsoft OneNote is a computer program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users' notes (handwritten or typed), drawings,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy pictures from dvd to computer

2. how copy all pictures on dvd at once