Windows 10: How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email?

Discus and support How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey all got a question. I use my chromebook to web browse and have lot of windows opened etc. I would bookmark the pages but when i do this, i usually... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by paulyjustin, Mar 13, 2019.

1. How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email?

Hey all got a question. I use my chromebook to web browse and have lot of windows opened etc. I would bookmark the pages but when i do this, i usually click on bookmark open pages and it saves all the pages on that current google chrome webpage into one folder. The thing is i haved saved over 25 of these at least. So anytime i open one, i would go to it and then open one of those bookmark folders and each time, at least 10 pages would pop up on the same chrome page since i have at least 10 tabs into it.

The thing is i want to clean my chromebook by clearing its entire history. I also do not want any of the bookmarks saved on my chromebook. How do i have all these bookmarked pages i saved sent to say my email address so whenever i want to visit these open bookmarked pages, i can just go to my email and then open some of these pages? I do not want these bookmark pages saved on my chromebook. I assume its something like have it sent your email address. Then whenever i want to visit those bookmarked pages, i have to download that file from my email? Then once i do that, i open the bookmarked files from there? Then if i want to delete these bookmarked files from my computer, just delete that file i downloaded? That way it would not be on my computer? I use my chromebook solely for web browsing.

Thanks.

:)

paulyjustin, Mar 13, 2019
  2. soupowl Win User

Saving emails into a folder

On my previous Nokia I could save an email into one of my folders using the 'options' menu. On my new E71 there is no 'save' option in the email menu. Does anyone know how to save an email directly, without going to the bother of copying and pasting? I
    can save them as a page in bookmarks, but that is going to get very messy. Many thanks.

soupowl, Mar 13, 2019
  3. alan93 Win User
    save bookmarked web pages

Is there a way to save the bookmarked webpages in the IE ?

I want to reset my phone and then restore all the bookmarked pages.

alan93, Mar 13, 2019
  4. JimWynne Win User

How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email?

copy and paste

You can:

• Open the link in your browser, save the page as a favorite or bookmark, then copy the link from there when you want to share it in an email message;
    • Copy the link and paste in in Notepad, then save the Notepad file to a convenient location so the link can be copied from it;
    • Create a shortcut on your desktop to the linked page, then copy the link from there when you want to send it to someone;
    • Save the email with the link in it and forward it when you want to share the link.

JimWynne, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email?

1. How to copy saved bookmark pages/folder from one computer to an email? - Similar Threads - copy saved bookmark

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  4. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Copying files from one computer to another.

Copying files from one computer to another.: I have several NTFS formatted portable HDDs that when new files are copied onto them from one machine and I attempt to read them on another machine the new files don't appear. I've tried to use chkdsk in command mode with the /f switch, but that will not run because I'm...
  6. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  7. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  8. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  9. how can print out one page from many page email ordoccument?

how can print out one page from many page email ordoccument?: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-print-out-one-page-from-many-page-email/774a05bb-97b8-4295-8f3e-5dad07688a2a
  10. emails received saved in email folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    emails received saved in email folders: how to find received emails saved in email folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-received-saved-in-email-folders/7cb9e2b6-6f54-4d32-8f22-ba83be216eac"