Windows 10: How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

Discus and support How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to be able to locate and copy the MS 10 tiles so I can transfer them to another computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RickNaumann, Feb 8, 2019.

1. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

I would like to be able to locate and copy the MS 10 tiles so I can transfer them to another computer

:)

RickNaumann, Feb 8, 2019

2. Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Feb 8, 2019
  4. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

Desktop Icons and MS Tiles

All of my desktop icons are gone and the MS tiles are displayed...I can get rif=d of the tiles, but I can't get the desktop iconcs back...any suggestions

DeeJay2315, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer

1. How to copy the tiles on MS 10 so I can move them to another computer - Similar Threads - copy tiles move

2. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  3. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  4. Can I and if so how do I move windows from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  6. Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another: If I build a new computer and download windows 11 on it. Can i move my retail windows 10 license from my old computer to my new or do I have to buy a new license?...
  7. Can I and if so how to I move windows form one computer to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. How can I copy my start menu tiles to another drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I copy my start menu tiles to another drive?: I have a ton of custom tiles on my Start Menu, but just installed Windows10 again on a new drive. I'd like to migrate the tiles over to my new OS. I've seen a few articles about copying a certain XML file, but did not seem to work when I placed it on my new OS. Any known...
  9. How can I copy my start menu tiles to another drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I copy my start menu tiles to another drive?: I have a ton of custom tiles on my Start Menu, but just installed Windows10 again on a new drive. I'd like to migrate the tiles over to my new OS. I've seen a few articles about copying a certain XML file, but did not seem to work when I placed it on my new OS. Any known...
  10. Tiles and where to copy them..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tiles and where to copy them..: First of all i have several Tiles on my desktop ,and where do I copy them so they show up in the start menu in Windows 10. Also how do I nest tiles and put shortcuts in the last ones? I can't find any info on this! John...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy windows 10 tiles to another user

2. how to copy start tiles from one user to another

3. how to copy windows 10 tiles

4. copy live tiles to another machine,
  5. copy windows 10 tiles,
  6. copy window 10 tiles to new computer,
  7. copy windows 10 tiles to another computer,
  8. move start menu tiles from one computer to another,
  9. w10 copy tiles,
  10. windows 10 tile copy