Windows 10: how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

Discus and support how to copy XP programs to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by spatin, Jan 23, 2023 at 1:42 PM.

1. spatin Win User

how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3 1.44 MB diskettes. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get the program and the database copied over to my Windows 10 laptop so I can use it on the laptop? How would I do that? Thank you.Sidney

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2023 at 1:43 PM
  3. DVD copy program.

I need to copy my daughters recital and I'm looking for a good cloning program. What do you guys suggest? Something free. Also is there a way to do it in win7?

TheMailMan78, Jan 23, 2023 at 1:43 PM
  4. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

Thema:

how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

1. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - copy programs

2. Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program: I just got a new ssd but i cant find it in nvme configuration, but it is in windows. So i want to download windows on my new ssd with a usb stick, buit when im at the part where im gonna select the drive i want it installed on, i cant find my new ssd. So the only way i can...
  3. Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer windows data with a copy program: I just got a new ssd but i cant find it in nvme configuration, but it is in windows. So i want to download windows on my new ssd with a usb stick, buit when im at the part where im gonna select the drive i want it installed on, i cant find my new ssd. So the only way i can...
  4. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...: Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or highlighting text and I must wait for it before I can copy or even save the file....
  5. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...: Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or highlighting text and I must wait for it before I can copy or even save the file....
  6. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to copy XP programs to Windows 10: I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3 1.44 MB diskettes. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get the program and the database copied over to my Windows 10...
  8. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

how to copy XP programs to Windows 10: I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3 1.44 MB diskettes. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get the program and the database copied over to my Windows 10...
  9. I want to copy my programs and files from an old windows 10 computer to a windows 11 new...

I want to copy my programs and files from an old windows 10 computer to a windows 11 new...: I want to copy my programs and files from my old windows 10 computer to a new computer with windows 11 already installed. What is the optimum method to accomplishing this?...
  10. I want to copy my programs and files from an old windows 10 computer to a windows 11 new...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to copy my programs and files from an old windows 10 computer to a windows 11 new...: I want to copy my programs and files from my old windows 10 computer to a new computer with windows 11 already installed. What is the optimum method to accomplishing this?...