Windows 10: how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

Discus and support how to copy XP programs to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by spatin, Jan 23, 2023.

1. spatin Win User

how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

I have an old 2009 windows version of MoneyCounts, an accounting program. It runs on my old XP machine. I have the original installation disks on 3 1.44 MB diskettes. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get the program and the database copied over to my Windows 10 laptop so I can use it on the laptop? How would I do that? Thank you.Sidney

:)

spatin, Jan 23, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2023
  3. DVD copy program.

I need to copy my daughters recital and I'm looking for a good cloning program. What do you guys suggest? Something free. Also is there a way to do it in win7?

TheMailMan78, Jan 23, 2023
  4. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

how to copy XP programs to Windows 10

1. how to copy XP programs to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - copy programs

2. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  3. Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't remove copy of program in "open with" list in Windows 11: Hello,I'm having a problem with my "open with" list on my Windows 11 laptop. I have a program I like to use let's call its executable file "program.exe" that's located in "C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\program". I recently downloaded an updated version of the same program...
  4. how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc: How to download a program such as Legacy 9.0 to a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-program-from-the-computer-to-a/0ae9b525-e5c2-45dc-ae01-cf2a5783f055
  5. how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc

how do I copy a program from the computer to a disc: How to download a program such as Legacy 9.0 to a disc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-copy-a-program-from-the-computer-to-a/0ae9b525-e5c2-45dc-ae01-cf2a5783f055
  6. i cant move and copy files to the program filesx86 folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant move and copy files to the program filesx86 folder: it used to work but when i try it it wont move to the folder example: i downloaded an mod that requires me to move an folder from the program filesx86 but when i tried it it wont move even tho i am using the administrator acc tried move to and copy to it wont work...
  7. i cant move and copy files to the program filesx86 folder

i cant move and copy files to the program filesx86 folder: it used to work but when i try it it wont move to the folder example: i downloaded an mod that requires me to move an folder from the program filesx86 but when i tried it it wont move even tho i am using the administrator acc tried move to and copy to it wont work...
  8. i cant move and copy files to the program filesx86 folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  10. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...