Windows 10: How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading?

Discus and support How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 on my desktop, MSN is my homepage, and Microsoft Edge is my browser. Recently, my home page hangs within a minute of loading and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gizmochallenged, Mar 6, 2021.

1. How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading?

I have Windows 10 on my desktop, MSN is my homepage, and Microsoft Edge is my browser. Recently, my home page hangs within a minute of loading and a pop up says This Page Isnt Responding. Under that choice of Wait or Exit Page, and under that a small box says Error Code: Result_Code_Hang. What do I do? I am a computer challenged senior lady.

:)

gizmochallenged, Mar 6, 2021
  2. kyle2020 Win User

The TPU is My Homepage Club

yeah, its my homepage too haha - drop us on the list when you get a minute spare eh? *Smile How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading? :)

kyle2020, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Error message: "Cannot find, etc." - "Make sure the path or Internet address is correct"

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred if you have set your homepage incorrectly. I suggest you to reset the homepage and check the status of this issue. Follow the below steps to change the homepage.

• Open Internet Explorer

• Click Internet Options

• Under the General tab, under the
      Home page heading, type the webpage you would like to use.

• Click OK.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 6, 2021
  4. How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading?

1. How to correct a hang up of my homepage that occurs within a minute of loading? - Similar Threads - correct hang homepage

2. BSOD within a minute of Login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD within a minute of Login: I am getting a consistent BSOD after about a minute of login. I cannot share minidump files because of this.I completed the steps in the recovery mode command prompt, and no issues or problems were found. No integrity violations. For Step 7, the restore operation was...
  3. BSOD within a minute of Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD within a minute of Login: I am getting a consistent BSOD after about a minute of login. I cannot share minidump files because of this.I completed the steps in the recovery mode command prompt, and no issues or problems were found. No integrity violations. For Step 7, the restore operation was...
  4. My laptop reverts back to a homepage, within a minute or less, while I am on any site.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop reverts back to a homepage, within a minute or less, while I am on any site.: Hello all: Windows 10 About a year or so ago, while I was working on my laptop, my screen closed and I was unexpectantly thrown back to my Bing picture page screen saver?, which follows my desktop page, then my sign-in page. If I catch my page closing, I can click on the page...
  5. My laptop reverts back to a homepage, within a minute or less, while I am on any site.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop reverts back to a homepage, within a minute or less, while I am on any site.: Hello all: Windows 10 About a year or so ago, while I was working on my laptop, my screen closed and I was unexpectantly thrown back to my Bing picture page screen saver?, which follows my desktop page, then my sign-in page. If I catch my page closing, I can click on the page...
  6. My laptop reverts back to a homepage, within a minute or less, while I am on any site.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. BSOD within 2 minutes of load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD within 2 minutes of load: My desktop started blue screening last week, was only doing it once a day or so, I figured I would get to it later.... Go forward to last night and it BSOD, and I rebooted and BSOD again within about 2 minutes of windows load. I went into safe mode, same thing. I ran chkdsk...
  8. My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C drive keeps filling up within 2 minutes!?: I need to reset my computer, but it always says something like "additional disk space needed to reset pc" and it drives me CRAZY!!! It's been like that for MONTHS. I cleared out space on my C drive by going to %temp% in run, and temp and etc.. It worked but in the next 2 mins...
  9. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920
  10. Youtube Homepage not loading right

in Windows 10 Support
    Youtube Homepage not loading right: Hi, when I visit Youtube with my google account, it doesn't load the home page, but when I log out and load youtube, the homepage loads fine. Screenshot: [img] How to fix this? I cleared cache and still doesn't load. 114920