Windows 10: How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing

Discus and support How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has not always been a problem, but now every time I return to my Windows laptop, reconnect to Wi-Fi and try to print, the Epson WF-2760 has an error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AltaOben, Apr 20, 2021.

1. AltaOben Win User

How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing

Has not always been a problem, but now every time I return to my Windows laptop, reconnect to Wi-Fi and try to print, the Epson WF-2760 has an error.

I try the Printer Troubleshooting and no problem is found.

The only recourse appears to be to turn the printer off and back on. But now every time I do that and try to Restart the Document Printing in the Print Queue, the printer recommends I do a Nozzle Check.

There is no problem with the nozzle check. I use only Epson cartridges.

This has gotten to be very irritating. Not sure if there are some settings I can check and change if required. I'm hesitant to Reset Printer with Factory Settings. Not sure that would be the answer anyway. Any ideas?

:)

AltaOben, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Printer error

Hi,

I suggest you to run in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Ruz San Win User
    laptop keeps losing printer

Hi Roy,

There appears to be a problem with the driver for the printer that is installed on the laptop. Let's look into some things to identify what needs to be corrected. Kindly answer the following:

• Do you get any error messages when using the devices?
    • How do you uninstall and reinstall the printer?

Let's run the Printer Troubleshooter in Control Panel to collect more information about the problem. It may also fix the issue since Windows troubleshooters are designed to correct the issues they find on the system. Follow these steps to run the suggested
    tool:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Choose Printer and allow the troubleshooter to run.

We can move forward based on your updates.

Regards.

Ruz San, Apr 20, 2021
  4. How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing

1. How to Correct frequent Printer Errors from Windows 10 apps when Troubleshooting Finds Nothing - Similar Threads - Correct frequent Printer

2. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting: how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting for office laptop or suddenly showing cant print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-when-shared-printer-and/bc6e1b34-4409-439b-8308-b30e8ba38efa
  3. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting: how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting for office laptop or suddenly showing cant print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-troubleshoot-when-shared-printer-and/bc6e1b34-4409-439b-8308-b30e8ba38efa
  4. how to troubleshoot when shared printer and network printer not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Nothing in troubleshoot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nothing in troubleshoot.: So I try to troubleshoot my computer and I see this: [IMG] Nothing is in the troubleshooting section. How can I fix this? Thanks -Randy...
  6. How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store: My Ultimate Casual games will not open. They include Wordament, Crossword, and Word Twist an app with 3 games to choose from. It has been working for several years so I don't know why it tries to load but just keeps spinning with no results now. I did try updating from the...
  7. Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Replaced motherboard and Windows won't activate, Troubleshooter finds nothing.: Hello, I recently replaced some hardware including my motherboard and windows is no longer activated. I tried finding it through multiple ways of things people have said on the internet as well as using Microsoft's own troubleshooter but to no avail. any suggestions?...
  8. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps: Windows 10 x64, Think Pad If I try to print to ANY printer (e.g., HP Printer, Microsoft Print to PDF) from any delivered Windows 10 application (like Edge, OneNote Web), I get the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" If try to...
  9. Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer Error w/ Any Printer but Only from Microsoft Windows 10 Apps: Windows 10 x64, Think Pad If I try to print to ANY printer (e.g., HP Printer, Microsoft Print to PDF) from any delivered Windows 10 application (like Edge, OneNote Web), I get the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e" If try to...
  10. error when execute troubleshooting on printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error when execute troubleshooting on printer: [ATTACH] I cannot access the printer at location "\\entares\***" provided by my school. I run troubleshooting several times but it always this unexpected error. I connected the correct WLAN to use the printer and my friends can access the printer properly. So there must be...