Windows 10: how to correct my name in outlook

Discus and support how to correct my name in outlook in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My outlook name suddenly changed to my husband's name today for sending messages. How do I correct this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SandraVickers, Mar 8, 2019.

1. how to correct my name in outlook

My outlook name suddenly changed to my husband's name today for sending messages. How do I correct this?

:)

SandraVickers, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Mar 8, 2019
  4. how to correct my name in outlook

first name/last name; outlook to nokia 6300

when syncing the contatcs from Outlook is there any way of formatting them all to appear as 'first name - last name'...

i have 650 contacts in outlook which all appear to have randomly listed themselves ie: some first name/last name, some last name/first name.

In outlook they all appear in the correct way...so this would appear to be some change which the phone/sync sw has applied

cheers

pboyd---01, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

how to correct my name in outlook

1. how to correct my name in outlook - Similar Threads - correct name outlook

2. how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.: how to correct the birthday in error for my outlook account. i set it up in error as minor previously. now i want to purchase microsoft365 account but system does not allow me. thanks for any help and apply...
  3. How to sort by name correctly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sort by name correctly in Windows 11: In Windows Explorer there is the option to sort files by name. However, this produces very strange results.As an example, if you have files named as GUIDs and you sort them by Name I would expect the files to be ordered by the first character, starting with the numbers 0 to 9...
  4. How to sort by name correctly in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sort by name correctly in Windows 11: In Windows Explorer there is the option to sort files by name. However, this produces very strange results.As an example, if you have files named as GUIDs and you sort them by Name I would expect the files to be ordered by the first character, starting with the numbers 0 to 9...
  5. Outlook changed my account login name

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook changed my account login name: A few months back I activated Outlook for the first time and in renamed my MS account. It doesn't recognize my former login. Why did ths happen and how can it be reversed? ThxRegards, Charles...
  6. Which model name is correct?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which model name is correct?: I was checking out some of my system software and troubleshooting some battery issues on my Lenovo laptop when I decided to check my system model. I first went to the bottom on the laptop and it said that it was 80K3 80K30017US. However, when I opened up my DxDiag DirectX...
  7. correct user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    correct user name: i changed my user name, but microsoft keeps using the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-user-name/0177e2b5-d1d9-4032-87ce-848cb8a1e374
  8. Correct bad user name

in Windows 10 Support
    Correct bad user name: Attachment 241743 Somehow, the system thinks my name is ****.comcast.net. It doesn't use the name; my real user name is tcebo, and that's the name of my directory in C:\users. But the sign-in page displays it. Perhaps there is something in the registry that has gone...
  9. how can i correct the name of my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i correct the name of my computer?: long ago I tried to name my computer it appears correct on some things but not all. I want the name of my computer the same everywhere! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-correct-the-name-of-my-computer/5128a4cf-ff33-4ecd-9224-3e022346af95"
  10. User Folder Name not correct - how to change?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Folder Name not correct - how to change?: Clean install of Windows 10 Anniversary Update. All went perfectly but the folder name in the Users folder is not correct. It is called "greg" and I did not choose this and I don't like it. The name of my actual account in the Control Panel - User Accounts shows correctly....