Windows 10: How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10

Discus and support How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I turn my laptop on I can not get any sound. I have to put it on trouble shooter then it tries to pick a audio driver. Then my laptop has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraDavies1947, Jan 17, 2021.

1. How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10

Every time I turn my laptop on I can not get any sound. I have to put it on trouble shooter then it tries to pick a audio driver. Then my laptop has to be turned off and rebooted. .It is such a pain. Could someone please help

:)

BarbaraDavies1947, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 17, 2021
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 17, 2021
  4. tiendat Win User

How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10

1. How to correct or reinstall my audio/sound driver for windows 10 - Similar Threads - correct reinstall audio

2. How do I reinstall my sound driver that got deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall my sound driver that got deleted on windows 10: I somehow deleted my sound system and need to reinstall it. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-my-sound-driver-that-got/12476d65-0389-45d2-9680-8803a614ce7f
  3. How do I reinstall my sound driver that got deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall my sound driver that got deleted on windows 10: I somehow deleted my sound system and need to reinstall it. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-my-sound-driver-that-got/12476d65-0389-45d2-9680-8803a614ce7f
  4. How do I reinstall my sound driver that got deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After reinstalling realtek audio driver there was sound but it was cutting off rapidly. how...

After reinstalling realtek audio driver there was sound but it was cutting off rapidly. how...: When i watched youtube the sound cutted off for 10 minutes, the video sound played quicky and got cut off again, what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reinstalling-realtek-audio-driver-there-was/485095a8-97f7-4e16-b8f3-9c1639ebad16
  6. Audio Jack No Sound After Reinstalling Windows 10

Audio Jack No Sound After Reinstalling Windows 10: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC. Since then I could not get any audio output from the audio jacks both front and back. I have installed audio drivers from my motherboard support page. I tried both "Realtek HD Universal Driver" and "Realtek High Definition Audio...
  7. Audio, sound, driver

Audio, sound, driver: while i plug in my headphone speaker still play without any sound from headphones and when i restart my Laptob the headphone will play but if i remove it and then plug in again, then the speaker still play without any sound from headphone. i tried alot to update sound...
  8. How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver

How do i reinstall my uninstalled audio driver: So i just uninstalled my audio driver in device manager because i have problem, then i restarted my pc, when i go to device manager and scan for hardware changes, my driver doesnt go back, my audio driver is Conexant btw[ATTACH]...
  9. reinstalling my audio sounds

reinstalling my audio sounds: I was recently experiencing a screeching sound on my windows 10 while trying to watch a movie, I went to settings, sounds and the app that was being used was an internal setting, which I tried to disable and now I have no sound. What can I do to reinstall the sound?...
  10. How to reinstall audio drivers?

How to reinstall audio drivers?: Today I updated my laptop to latest build of windows. After that I found "No Audio Output Device Is Installed" message. I reinstalled audio drivers from Dell (Audio_Driver_PKGMR_WN32_6.0.1.7564_A01) Still no sound. I checked device manager it shows, Other Devices-High...