Windows 10: How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll

Discus and support How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer is using Windows 10 home 64 bit and I am new to this system. When I try to open certain programs or get info about them I get this error=... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeraldBaileyWG, May 5, 2021.

1. How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll

My computer is using Windows 10 home 64 bit and I am new to this system. When I try to open certain programs or get info about them I get this error= VCRuntime 140-1.dll. It states that reloading the program my correct the problem, but. What is the correct way to correct this error? It started with one program and is now in several programs. Help?

:)

GeraldBaileyWG, May 5, 2021
  2. BenjBB Win User

how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll, do I have to pay for it?

BenjBB, May 5, 2021
  3. how to reinstall vcruntime 140.dll

how do I reinstall vcruntime 140.211ismissing

barbferguson1, May 5, 2021
  4. b4ab Win User

How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll

Missing CONCRT 140.dll file

No, Charlie. I'm trying to download CONCRT 140.dll, necessary (apparently) for the operation of a program called ViewPoint from DxO, a vendor of photo processing software. There is nothing I need to delete, to my knowledge, from the registry. I sent
    that last response in error, meaning to send it to another respondent to my question. However, thank you for the suggestions. Do you have any knowledge of CONCRT 140.dll and how to load it? Thanks!

b4ab, May 5, 2021
Thema:

How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll

1. How to correct this error- VCRuntime 140-1.dll - Similar Threads - correct error VCRuntime

2. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  3. Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errors for VCRUNTIME and MSVCP dll's not found, but vcruntime exists??: Disclaimer: I don't know anything about computers, but I can find my way around if given specific instructions. I am an avid videogame player, and I wish to get the problem fixed as soon as possible. Whenever I start up my laptopWindows 11 Home, 64-bit operating system, x64...
  4. Program error in module VCRUNTIME 140.dll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program error in module VCRUNTIME 140.dll: Dear Sir or Madam,a program error has occurred on the PC with the note " Error in the module VCRUNTIME 140.dll " How can I fix this error ?Please help me.Thanks for the effort,with kind regards Karl SteinhoffE-mail; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. error VCRuntime 140_1.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error VCRuntime 140_1.dll: I keep getting this error message for Bull Guard all the time and now this same error is showing up for other programs. How can I correct this error? Is the error part of Windows 10 or just the programs where it show up? Help...
  6. Download missing MSVCP.140.DLL for origins

Download missing MSVCP.140.DLL for origins: My labtop is giving me this code that im missing msvcp140.dll for installing origin. I reset my computer and the warning popped up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-missing-msvcp140dll-for-origins/f7e08657-ebcc-4bb8-aca5-ec94806b6182
  7. CNMSSC 1.DLL Error...

CNMSSC 1.DLL Error...: Since November 15, 2020 every time I "Start" my PC I receive a pop-up RunDLL "There was a problem starting C:\Users\RICHM-1.RIC\CNMSSC-1.DLL The specified module...
  8. VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VCRUNTIME140_1.dll Reported Missing Although VCRuntime 2015-2019 deinstalled and VCRuntime...: Dear All, we are maintaining the localized release of a major program >500 DLLs and create add-in applications to expand its functionalityas DLLs. The main application installs VCRuntimes 2005 x86, 2010 x64, 2012 x64 and 2015 x64. We install for certain reasons the new...
  9. Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error: After automatic Windows 10 update 2/24 version 1909 OS build 18363.693 I get the following error only when I attempt to use Adobe Acrobat DC: C:\\Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing program...
  10. 140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    140.dll missing: how to reinstall vcrRuntine140.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/140dll-missing/dcd79482-825a-4e37-8c67-43e5a418ac81

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vcruntime140_1.dll bullguard