Windows 10: How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10

Discus and support How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Usually, to access the Bluetooth feature on your Windows 10 device, you need to […] This article How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 13, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 13, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Feb 13, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

WiFi 6 - All series|ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

1. How to create a Bluetooth shortcut in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - create Bluetooth shortcut

2. How to create System Restore shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create System Restore shortcut in Windows 10: Windows 10 operating system ships with a nifty feature called System Protection. It is a feature that allows you to perform a system restore where you select an earlier point in time, called a system restore point that your system reverts to in the event your PC isn’t working...
  3. how to create shortcut on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  4. How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Task View window management feature in Windows 10 allows you to see all your opened windows so you can quickly return to a specific […] This article How to create Task View shortcut in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to create a shortcut for File History on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a shortcut for File History on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]File History is a useful feature in the Windows 10 operating system. This feature makes an automatic back up versions of important files on a computer to internal or external storage on a computer. These files can also be backed [...] This post How to create...
  6. How to create Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Creating a Desktop shortcut enables Windows 10 users to quickly access items of daily use. You can also add your Favorite items to the Desktop as shortcuts. So, if you are interested in creating a Desktop Shortcut to Favorites in [...] This post How to...
  7. How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In the quest to maximize productivity and blitz through the flood of Windows 10 applications at top speed, ‘Keyboard Shortcuts’ aid as one secret weapon. Windows 10 offers you the option to create custom keyboard shortcuts that allow you to [...] This post...
  8. CREATING SHORTCUTS IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    CREATING SHORTCUTS IN WINDOWS 10: WITH WINDOWS 8 AND PRIOR VERSIONS I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED CREATING A DESKTOP SHORT CUT FOR EASY ACCESS. I AM SEEKING ADVICE ON HOW TO CREATE THESE IN WINDOWS 10. I AM ABLE TO DO THIS WITH SOME WEBSITES BUT NOT ALL. QUITE OFTEN I END UP WITH THE CHOICE OF SAVING AS A...
  9. create shortcuts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    create shortcuts in windows 10: I have a new harddrive and before could create shortcuts to save icons on desktop but this new hard drive will not let me do it and had windows 10 before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-shortcuts-in-windows-10/9fc8aeae-3ece-406b-adcf-5ecbd3991e61"
  10. How to create a reboot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to create a reboot shortcut?: I found that one can shorten the steps of shutting down windows by creating a shortcut on the desktop. by using this command "%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0" The shutdown exe file can be found in the directory above. I thought I may be able to create a similar...