Windows 10: How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10?

Discus and support How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by oemSoft, Nov 27, 2019.

1. oemSoft Win User

How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemSoft, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10

Use Option Two in Brinks tutorial and in step #6 choose DVD instead of USB.

Edwin, Nov 27, 2019
  4. How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10?

Cannot create recovery drive or bootable usb using media creation tool

Hi Stuart,

To assist you better with your concern, are you getting an error message upon creating a recovery drive, as well as creating a bootable USB drive? If yes, what's the error message?

In addition to that, have you tried the steps from the following articles:

Regards.

Marque Lor, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10?

1. How to create a bootable USB drive for window 10? - Similar Threads - create bootable USB

2. Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive: Yes before you ask yes Secure boot, and TPM 2.0 is enabled. I get to the first restart after starting to download and my pc will boot back into the USB. Yes I’ve also moved my boot drives around but when I disconnect the usb my pc it will either boot strait into the bios with...
  3. Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows USB won’t creat a bootable drive: Yes before you ask yes Secure boot, and TPM 2.0 is enabled. I get to the first restart after starting to download and my pc will boot back into the USB. Yes I’ve also moved my boot drives around but when I disconnect the usb my pc it will either boot strait into the bios with...
  4. Issue with Creating USB Bootable drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Creating USB Bootable drive: My USB is 256GB and I need to image a company computer with a image in .iso format. This iso is 26.7 GB in size.I reformated the USB to exfat .I downloaded the Microsoft Media Creation tool and created a bootable USB using the tool and this seems to have shrunck my USB to...
  5. Issue with Creating USB Bootable drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with Creating USB Bootable drive: My USB is 256GB and I need to image a company computer with a image in .iso format. This iso is 26.7 GB in size.I reformated the USB to exfat .I downloaded the Microsoft Media Creation tool and created a bootable USB using the tool and this seems to have shrunck my USB to...
  6. Issue with Creating USB Bootable drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. creating bootable cd/usb drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    creating bootable cd/usb drive.: How do you create a bootable cd/USB drive in windows 10 or can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-bootable-cdusb-drive/9d71be61-a696-496a-9b75-d5cd792e0208
  8. Creating a bootable USB drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a bootable USB drive: Hi, I was experiencing something unexpected, when trying to create the drive. Maybe you can tell me what went wrong, as I do not understand it. So, I wanted to help a friend reinstall the OS via thumb drive. This should be pretty straightforward. Download the ISO use a...
  9. How to Create Bootable USB

How to Create Bootable USB: Hi, Just downloaded windows 10 Installation Media from Download Windows 10 . There are two options there Update and Download tool now. I first tried Update and was told that a newer version was available. This was downloaded successfully. That said, the reason I went on there...
  10. Issue creating bootable USB drive

Issue creating bootable USB drive: Hi all, my first post. Thank you for any assistance in advance. I got a new 2nd hand Asus 2 in 1. I managed to finally get a fully functional Ubuntu Linux distro (dual boot) working on it. Unfortunately after getting it finally functional (Cheery Trail processors are not...