Windows 10: How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

Discus and support How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to find a way to make the old post of mcdenis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-Skav-, Aug 1, 2020.

1. /u/-Skav- Win User

How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

Hi

I'm trying to find a way to make the old post of mcdenis (https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...o_create_your_own_custom_theme_for_universal/) works on my 20H2 (beta) Windows 10 version.

But on new W10 versions i don't have the "Windows.UI.XAML.Resources.dll" file, i have some other files: https://i.ibb.co/1TcPcDj/6816165.jpg, i have tried to make the modifications on the "Windows.UI.Xaml.Resources.19h1.dll", but Resources Hacker and Restorator don't let me to replace the "themeresources.xbf" file by another, i must choose a .bin file.

Anyone know wich system file i must replace and with wich method ? Thanks.

submitted by /u/-Skav-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-Skav-, Aug 1, 2020
  2. SarahKong Win User

Customizing Themes

Yes you can create your own themes if that is what you are asking.

We do this at our office for our corp image. Create a theme and desktop image then capture that image and reuse it.

See link on step by step on how to do this.

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/create-custom-th...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

SarahKong, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Creating theme with my photos

Hi Susan,

Making themes using your photos has a more personalized approach in Windows 10. About your query in creating themes with your pictures, we suggest following the procedures given by
    MVP Shawn posted last July 6, 2016 on this thread: Using my own photos to
    create custom themes
    . This reference will walk you through the steps on how you can easily personalize your themes in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Dhavelyn Mer, Aug 1, 2020
  4. How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

How can I create a custom desktop theme?

Hmm, so I'm having difficulty creating my own custom themes as I've been doing for aeons. I'd normally go to the personalization screen and click a theme, and then be able to click "desktop backgrounds" and add my own custom backgrounds. Now, once I upgraded
    to Windows 10, this option no longer exists. All I can do is use the themes I have made in the past or download ones from Microsoft's website.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I like making my own themes and customizing the heck out of my desktop. That's why I use Windows. If Windows 10 isn't gonna allow me to do this...well, then, Windows has taken a big step toward
    Apple's Fascism.

Windows_has_flaws, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ?

1. How to create a custom theme for Universal apps on 20H1 ? - Similar Threads - create custom theme

2. How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to create custom theme for Touch keyboard in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to create a custom theme for the Touch keyboard in Windows 11, this guide will help you go through the process. Whether you want to create a theme from scratch or edit an existing theme for Touch keyboard, here is how you can do that. The Touch keyboard...
  3. How to create a universal backup ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to create a universal backup ?: Hi, I want to create a universal backup so that I can restore Windows 10 on any machine with a different hardware. I have heard that apparently Windows 10 is better with hardware changes now in comparison to Windows 7 where system would either bluescreen or be stuck in a...
  4. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  5. No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present

No custom theme created when modifying theme - "Save theme" button not present: Hi, I'm trying to create a theme for my PC, however on the Settings page the "Save theme" button is not present. Instead, there is a "Use a custom theme" button which, when pressed, seems to swap me in and out of one of the High Contrast themes. Is there any way I can get...
  6. Theme customization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme customization: I tried to customize windows in terms of background and text. In order to do that, I had to select high contrast setting and then do whatever I want. It did worked pretty fine, BUT, Excel's background turned black on its own and I have a huge lists with differently colored...
  7. Custom Themes

Custom Themes: So,I just uninstalled a theme,now,i cant open settings,doesn't show me nothing.And when I try to open personalize it shows me this: ______________________________________________________________________ |_ms-settings:personalization-background_____________________|✖️| |...
  8. Customizing Themes

Customizing Themes: I would like to add corporate information e.g. company vision, mission, objectives etc onto some of the nice images that come with Windows 7/10 so that while the computer is ideal I can use it to communication good and useful company information. Is this allowable by MS?...
  9. Creating Theme

Creating Theme: How do I create my own theme for my desktop with my own pictures and color choices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_theme/creating-theme/64dfaba7-755f-4757-8e45-34dbdf7e3ede
  10. Universal apps how to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal apps how to?: Is there a way to check if an app is Universal or not? For example, if I want to install the Netflix Universal app, will it just automatically be the one in the store? Because, isn't there still a non-universal version? Also, I have heard about people sorting or organizing,...