Windows 10: How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio

Discus and support How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was going to post to the following link but 50 reputation is a lot just to make a comment. So all credits to the user found on the following link:c#... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dumbveloper, Jun 24, 2022.

1. How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio

I was going to post to the following link but 50 reputation is a lot just to make a comment. So all credits to the user found on the following link:c# - Create a shortcut on Desktop - Stack OverflowThe answer itself wasn't quite what I needed but with a little adjustment it works perfect.using System;using System.IO;using System.Runtime.InteropServices;using System.Runtime.InteropServices.ComTypes;using System.Text;Place the below method in your class & make a call to it like "createShortcut;" then you have yourself a desktop shortcut :static void createShortcut&nb

:)

Dumbveloper, Jun 24, 2022

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015

Source: Improving the C++ Developer Experience in Visual Studio 2015 | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Louie Del Win User

How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio

can't install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017

Hi,

Since you've already used the suggested full installer for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017, can you confirm if you've also tried the solutions in the link above provided by
    Andrea Da Costa? Let us know if you're getting the same concern so we can recommend additional troubleshooting steps.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio

1. How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio - Similar Threads - create desktop shortcut

2. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  3. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  4. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  5. How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a desktop shortcut in C# Visual Studio: I was going to post to the following link but 50 reputation is a lot just to make a comment. So all credits to the user found on the following link:c# - Create a shortcut on Desktop - Stack OverflowThe answer itself wasn't quite what I needed but with a little adjustment it...
  6. Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.

Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program.: Visual Studio not creating .exe for C++ Program. As a student, I have Visual Studio 2022 Preview. I installed it just yesterday and have the workloads,1. ASP.NET and Web Development2. Node.js development3. .NET Desktop Development4. Desktop Development with C++5. Universal...
  7. Microsoft Visual Studio C#

Microsoft Visual Studio C#: So I've been getting into C# lately and I've been trying to get tile bars in C# but I just can figure out how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/de1450dd-18f2-4458-9e22-d62124e22de0
  8. IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO?: IS Microsoft Visual C++ THE SAME AS VISUAL STUDIO? WHY IS THERE MANY DIFFERENT 'C++' FILES IN MY COMPUTER? IF I NEED ONE THAT I DON'T HAVE TO RUN A PROGRAM HOW WOULD I KNOW? DOES AN ERROR CODE APPEAR?...
  9. C++ on Visual Studio Mac

C++ on Visual Studio Mac: Hello, I plan on buying a Macbook soon and will be taking a C++ programming class that I need to turn projects in on Visual Studio. Is there any way to download Visual Studio on Mac and be able to use C++? If not, could I work on a C++ program on Xcode and transfer it into...
  10. microsoft visual studio c++

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft visual studio c++: why i have so much microsoft visual studio c++ can i uninstall them[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-studio-c/aadbad4b-4e91-4086-a546-b7f906b2f387