Windows 10: How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11

Discus and support How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post will show you how to create a folder in Windows 11 Start Menu. To do this you can use the drag-and-drop method as described here in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 12, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11

How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 [​IMG]
    This post will show you how to create a folder in Windows 11 Start Menu. To do this you can use the drag-and-drop method as described here in this post. How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 If you’re Windows 11 user and would like to create a folder in the […]

This article How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 12, 2022
  2. nora.e Win User
    nora.e, May 12, 2022
  3. create folders in start menu to organize

You have to navigate to the All Users Start menu

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Create folders per your organization - they'll still be sorted alphabetically so plan the names
    Then move the specific application folder to your newly created folder(s).

Universal apps have a mind of their own, but you can organize Desktop apps in the menu list.

How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 [​IMG]

It's not perfect *cry

Slartybart, May 12, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Create folders in the start menu?

You have to create the folders in one or both of these two places:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

and, you have to put stuff in the folders before they'll show up in the Start Menu.

Edwin, May 12, 2022
Thema:

1. How to create a folder in Start Menu of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - create folder Start

2. Folder Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Windows 11 Start Menu: Hi all,I've a question: in Interner everyone says that in the Start Menu is possible to create folders with programs just by holding up an app upon another app.But here I've got the problem: I can't create a folder just by doing this...The folder doesn't appear, it can just...
  3. Folder Windows 11 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Windows 11 Start Menu: Hi all,I've a question: in Interner everyone says that in the Start Menu is possible to create folders with programs just by holding up an app upon another app.But here I've got the problem: I can't create a folder just by doing this...The folder doesn't appear, it can just...
  4. Failure of creating folder in Start Menu Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure of creating folder in Start Menu Windows 11 22H2: I create folders in Start Menu on Windows 10 by dragging one app icon over another. But, on Windows 11, I cannot. Help essays on the web say it can be done. Please enlighten me....
  5. Failure of creating folder in Start Menu Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure of creating folder in Start Menu Windows 11 22H2: I create folders in Start Menu on Windows 10 by dragging one app icon over another. But, on Windows 11, I cannot. Help essays on the web say it can be done. Please enlighten me....
  6. Create folders in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create folders in the start menu?: I have tried creating a folder in every known location to get an additional folder to show up in the start menu so I can throw some games and what not under it...does anyone have any idea how to do this? I've tried creating a folder named "Games" in the following:...
  7. create folders in start menu to organize

create folders in start menu to organize: In W7 I have created folders in the start menu so I can organize by topic. I can't figure out if/how to do that in W10. Any clues? 7446
  8. Create a "Start Menu"...

Create a "Start Menu"...: Here's a way to create a pretty convincing looking Menu using your Taskbar. Try it out yourself. (click on the image 2 or 3 times if you find it hard to read) [img] EDIT: You'll have to loose the Search Box and Taskview as well. 42173
  9. How to create shortcuts for start menu?

in Browsers and Email
    How to create shortcuts for start menu?: I am at my wits end with this issue: I started to populate my start menu with shortcuts (tiles) for things like google finance, flagler live news, etc..all websites by hitting "pin to start" in the new edge browser. I have now made Opera my default browser, so now I...
  10. how to create sub-folders in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    how to create sub-folders in the start menu: I would like to organize my All Apps portion of the start menu in W10 as I did in W7. So far I have not figured out how to do this. There are a couple of problems. 1. Some programs just do not appear. I have one folder containing 3 shtcts. 2 appear and Uninstall does not. I...