Windows 10: How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety?

Discus and support How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have set a child account to limit game access on one machine. I can manage individual game access time limits. But there is no option to create a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Amir Hossein Azadi, Jan 8, 2021.

1. How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety?

Hi, I have set a child account to limit game access on one machine. I can manage individual game access time limits. But there is no option to create a group of games. For example I can give 2 hour access to game1 and 2 hour access to game2, it means my child can play total 4 hours of game! But I want to limit total game use time to 2 hours.

I have this feature on my SAMSUNG phone and I can make group of games. But there is no such feature in Windows Family.

:)

Amir Hossein Azadi, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Family Safety blocks google apps

Hi Dimitri,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it allow you to filter the app list.

account.

• Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows 10 that you are having issue with.

• Click on "Game Restrictions".

• Under Game Restrictions, click on "Game list".

• Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want. If you chose to select "Use game rating" as the setting, this setting will be based on the game rating level you have selected for your child under the "Rating" section.
    Check if it helps.

For further reference,
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-security/family-safety-frequently-asked-questions/5672f7b2-e3c0-498a-9a6c-c9cab39f68e5

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 8, 2021
  4. spillerbd Win User

How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety?

Request from Family Safety not working, Windows Phone

This des not answer the concern or lack of function which Family Safety supposedly has.

It doe acknowledge all the steps required to download an app or game for my son to his phone. Must allow download, then set back to disallow.

Why so many steps when Family Safety made the expectation to be able to Approve request?

spillerbd, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety?

1. How to Create a Group of Games/Apps on Windows Family Safety? - Similar Threads - Create Group Games

2. Unable to create Family Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Family Group: I bought a Microsoft 365 Family subscription at the end of November and activated it on 04.12.23 for one year. To this day, I can't connect my family members.If I try to share email, I get an error "We encountered an error. Wait a few minutes and try again. TraceID:...
  3. How to leave family safety group?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to leave family safety group?: I was trying to create an account for EpicGamesLauncher and it didn't work so I created 3 new emails to try create my account, but in the process I accidentally created a family safety group and now I can't leave the group even though it is not an actual family it is just me...
  4. How to leave family safety group?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to leave family safety group?: I was trying to create an account for EpicGamesLauncher and it didn't work so I created 3 new emails to try create my account, but in the process I accidentally created a family safety group and now I can't leave the group even though it is not an actual family it is just me...
  5. Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception: Hi,I have had created a Family Group.This automatically added new group to the Oulook called "Your Family".This Family Inbox has its own e-mail adderess so you can send e-mails to it and all of the members can see them.However, I this only works for members of the group and...
  6. Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception: Hi,I have had created a Family Group.This automatically added new group to the Oulook called "Your Family".This Family Inbox has its own e-mail adderess so you can send e-mails to it and all of the members can see them.However, I this only works for members of the group and...
  7. Family Safety - Group Inbox - Exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list

Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list.So acctually I can't restrict it to 30 minutes a day. Windows 10 is...
  9. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games: I am looking at my activity and I see MUSNOTIFICATIONUX.EXE listed under Apps and Games with a run time of 9min. Can someone tell me that the executable is?...
  10. Family safety blocking firefox though not a part of a family group and family safety is...

Family safety blocking firefox though not a part of a family group and family safety is...: I tried installing Firefox today, but I can't open it without family safety blocking it. I have never had issues with anything being blocked by family safety, because my account is not part of a family safety group, and the wpcmon.exe family safety task is disabled. I...