Windows 10: How to create a hotspot with a command?

Discus and support How to create a hotspot with a command? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by the1ultimate, Nov 4, 2021.

1. How to create a hotspot with a command?

So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after reasearching it, the solution is said to be to enable "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter"but that doesnt seem to exist.but what i dont get is why i can start a hotspot manually in the internet tab but not per command. any help would be appreciated.

:)

the1ultimate, Nov 4, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Enable Hotspot by CMD

I meant the Windows 10's Mobile Hotspot. And I had mentioned that I'm not referring to the hostednetwork, the link shared is using the hostednetork which not what I'm looking for.

lucifer9393, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

How to create a hotspot with a command?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile How to create a hotspot with a command? :)

Naki, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

How to create a hotspot with a command?

1. How to create a hotspot with a command? - Similar Threads - create hotspot command

2. How to create a hotspot with a command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a hotspot with a command?: So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after reasearching it, the solution is said to be to enable "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter"but that doesnt seem to...
  3. How to create a hotspot with a command?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create a hotspot with a command?: So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after reasearching it, the solution is said to be to enable "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter"but that doesnt seem to...
  4. How to create a macro command?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a macro command?: Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a kind of macro-command. The idea is to record what I'm doing in an executable file so that all I have to do is execute the file...
  5. Creating a hotspot

Creating a hotspot: It's for general networking, the machine has no internet connection. 'Hosted network' is not supported for the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377, on this Acer Aspire 3, with Windows build 1803. Therefore I want to work around this, or use another device (I have an ethernet connected...
  6. How to create a Dual Band Wifi Hotspot?

How to create a Dual Band Wifi Hotspot?: Hi, I'm trying to share my ethernet connection and create a Dual Band hotspot. When I turn the hotspot on, with the Network band set to "Any", I get the error message: You're sharing your connection over the 5 GHz network band. The network might not appear on devices that...
  7. Mobile hotspot & command line

Mobile hotspot & command line: Hi ! I am desperately trying to use Windows mobile hotspot through command line to use it afterwhile via the programm I am developping. Unfortunately, impossible to find a way to set it... Does anyone know how to start/stop mobile hotspot + cherry on the cake get the...
  8. Creating Mobile Hotspot

Creating Mobile Hotspot: I am wanting to use my mobile internet data on my PC. I understand that to do this I need to create a 'mobile hotspot'. I am using Windows10 and cannot find this setting in my Network Settings tab. I am using a wired WiFi device ie connected to computer via usb cable Is...
  9. Can't Create A Hotspot That Works

Can't Create A Hotspot That Works: I have been trying to create a hotspot from my HP laptop, which runs Windows 10, for a while (my laptop is connected to the internet by an ethernet cord). However, I keep running into roadblocks. I followed the instructions found here: Turn Your Windows 10 Computer Into a...
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...