Windows 10: How to create a ISO file

Discus and support How to create a ISO file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Himaghna Bhunia, Apr 3, 2022.

1. How to create a ISO file

Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it?

:)

Himaghna Bhunia, Apr 3, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

wont boot into ISO file?

hm I used nero and put the iso on there like anything else
    ill try your suggestions with the .nrg file I no longer have the .iso (threw away)
    i was just curious

3. timta2 Win User
    Need ISO maker

Um, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't UDF the DVD format?

"The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image might also contain a UDF file system."

Optical disc image - Wikipedia

timta2, Apr 3, 2022
  4. How to create a ISO file

Need ISO maker

I just copied all the files of my Asus M4A785-M install dvd to my computer and replaced one by one the folders of drviers and softwares with the newer ones i downloaded from asus website. Now I want to create an ISO file with those folders and files so i can burn it as Bootable dvd using an ISO image.

What program you would suggest me ?

MohawkAngel, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

How to create a ISO file

1. How to create a ISO file - Similar Threads - create ISO file

2. create windows 8 iso file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create windows 8 iso file: Create usb file to load windows 8 to another system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-windows-8-iso-file/46402743-2079-4ae9-b719-6c5f163ee88b
  3. create windows 8 iso file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create windows 8 iso file: Create usb file to load windows 8 to another system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-windows-8-iso-file/46402743-2079-4ae9-b719-6c5f163ee88b
  4. How to create a ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a ISO file: Ok so I have a few files and now I want to compress them into a .iso file. Does anyone know how to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-iso-file/c94b6ba2-c325-42ff-b93c-550eef07fa4b
  5. How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Create a Bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files?: I want to create a bootable ISO Image from Windows Extracted Files. I have all the copied files from a Windows Dvd disc but I want to make a bootable ISO file from it. Please help me in making ISO with the easiest way....
  6. ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ISO file corrupted every time. How to create boot USB?: Hi, Every time I download Win 10 Edu ISO file and try to create a USB Boot disk it says file corrupted. Microsoft doesn't even provide checksum. Even if it did it won't help since the 5.5 GB gets corrupted somewhere while downloading. I am using Linux to create the ISO file...
  7. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  8. How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive: I want to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive (a bit under 8 GB) I created. I want to do it because it was extremely slow (~2 h) to create the Recovery Drive and I also want to make a backup of the Recovery Drive in case both my C: corrupts and the USB stick...
  9. create iso for w10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    create iso for w10: Hi, upgraded W7 (clean install) to W10. on root C: have a folder C:\ESD\Windows that contains files and folders of DVD content (probably iso content, created during a setup) and related to reset if needed. See pic... The question: I want to create the iso containing...
  10. ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File: How to: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File [img] Warning As Microsoft has changed the upgrade method from ESD based upgrade to a UUP based, the method told in this tutorial does not work anymore with 15xxx and later builds. Please see UUP to ISO...