Windows 10: How to create a macro command?

Discus and support How to create a macro command? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jambon28, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Jambon28 Win User

How to create a macro command?

Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a kind of macro-command. The idea is to record what I'm doing in an executable file so that all I have to do is execute the file to have all the actions automatically done again in one step instead of doing them manually all over again one by one. So far I've had a look at a software called Macro Express but it doesn't seem to do the trick as what I'm doing basically is: _ right click on the desktop _ display settings _ Multiple displays: changing from "Show only on 1" to "Extend these displays" or vice versa Any idea on how I could achieve this is welcome! Thanks a lot in advance

:)

Jambon28, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

How to create a macro command? [​IMG]

Barman58, Aug 6, 2021
  3. RoboX Win User
    Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Plankton Win User

Creating macros

N

Nice....I'll have to give this a try just to see.

Plankton, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. How to create a macro command? - Similar Threads - create macro command

2. Creating a macro to use F5 to go to *.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating a macro to use F5 to go to *.: I need to create a macro that when I press the F5 key the cursor will automatically go to * I had this in my old Windows, but in Windows 11 it says to type the keys and there is no way to type that to make it work. I type with templates that have the * where I fill in...
  3. How to create a hotspot with a command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a hotspot with a command?: So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after reasearching it, the solution is said to be to enable "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter"but that doesnt seem to...
  4. How to create a hotspot with a command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a hotspot with a command?: So, i have the weird problem that i cant create a hotspot with the command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork //start hotspot" I get this error. after reasearching it, the solution is said to be to enable "Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter"but that doesnt seem to...
  5. How to create a hotspot with a command?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  7. How to create macros for Mouse movements?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?: I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***...
  8. Word 2013 won't create a macro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2013 won't create a macro: I've a new installation of Office 2013, but I can't create any macros. It goes back to the document. Event viewer tells me the faulting module is VBE7.DLL. Exception Code 0xc0000005 I've tried to open Word in safe mode, but it's no good. Just for fun I looked in the...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Create Macro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Create Macro: Can someone please tell me how to create a text macro to run in Outlook for my work computer. It's running Windows 10 Enterprise. Thanks....
  10. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...