Windows 10: How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?

Discus and support How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can someone please recommend software which will allow me to create a DVD playable in a home DVD player, from an MP4 file?I tried Roxio which was junk!... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by zBernie, Jul 26, 2021.

1. zBernie Win User

How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file?

Can someone please recommend software which will allow me to create a DVD playable in a home DVD player, from an MP4 file?I tried Roxio which was junk!

:)

zBernie, Jul 26, 2021

2. DVD burner for Movie maker mp4 files

Movie maker 2018 works great on Windows 10 but I can't find DVD burner software for it's mp4 video files. Any suggestions?. Frank (UK)

FrankLedbury, Jul 26, 2021
  3. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

I have Nero 2018, 2016, 2014 and two others. I created a DVD with Nero using the MP4 file and I told to create DVD video. Now my PC won't even read what Nero created unless I put it in several times and even Nero won't play it.

How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file? [​IMG]

theaudioanalyst, Jul 26, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. How to create a movie DVD from an MP4 file? - Similar Threads - create movie DVD

2. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV": I was trying to trim a video I took from Xbox Game Bar. I can access the video and watch it, but I'm unable to trim the video with the default application that is provided Trim in Photos. When I attempt to trim, it has a message in a yellow box that states "Unable to save...
  3. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV": I was trying to trim a video I took from Xbox Game Bar. I can access the video and watch it, but I'm unable to trim the video with the default application that is provided Trim in Photos. When I attempt to trim, it has a message in a yellow box that states "Unable to save...
  4. Can't trim mp4 files in "Movies & TV"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MP4 files not showing movie icon in Explorer: Some of my MP4 files are not showing the correct movie-type of icon in Windows Explorer. This is when viewing the folder using icons of any size. If I switch to Details view then it shows correctly as a movie file. NB I think this seems to only happen with VERTICAL MP4...
  6. How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file

How do I create a dvd movie from an MP4 file: I have several Nero's and none of them will create a DVD that can be inserted into a DVD player and watched on a TV. It appears that it isn't possible. Nero spent 20+ minutes creating two folders that contain nothing but garbage. Put in the computer even Nero can't play the...
  7. DVD movies

DVD movies: My PC won't play DVDs. I've downloaded an app, but I cannot seem to make it the default media player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-movies/ae17573a-7bd2-407c-9235-8308d9001ee0
  8. Burning MP4 Files to a DVD

Burning MP4 Files to a DVD: I have Windows 10 on my new desktop computer and have a 1.9 GB MP4 file that I want to burn onto a DVD so that I can play it on my DVD player. Each time I try -- all I get is the same MP4 file burned to the DVD -- which doesn't play on my DVD player. Doesn't the system have...
  9. Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem

Movies and TV app - MP4 file problem: Hello all, Running Ver 1607; As a result of a seperate issue, I recently changed to 'Movies & TV' app as my default in lieu of Windows Media Player. When I play MP4 movies on my PC, the video is jerky and the audio is out of synch? Basically they are not watchable. AVI...
  10. Mp4 to DVD converter!

Mp4 to DVD converter!: Hello... Windows 10 Pro x 64, Amd-1090 T Cpu, 16 Gb's Ram... 6890 Gpu -2Gb,s Ram... I'm in need of a Mp4 to Dvd free converter and if possible with burner. I have been trying to find one for a while now but all the ones I find say free but they are just trial versions....