Windows 10: How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

Discus and support How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I don't have any free USB Flash drive at the moment. Is there a way to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10? Thank you, Seyed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Seyed_G, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Seyed_G Win User

How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

Hi all,

I don't have any free USB Flash drive at the moment. Is there a way to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10?

Thank you,

Seyed

:)

Seyed_G, Dec 27, 2019

2. Creating Recovery DVD

What are the steps to create the Recovery DVD for Windows 10?

AlbertHeinzle, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Create Windows recovery DVD 'please wait'

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share these details.

• How are you trying to create recovery disc?

• Do you get any error message?
    In order to create a recovery disk, follow the steps below;

1. Type “Recovery” in search box and press Enter.

2. Select the option to create a recovery disc and follow the prompts to create a recovery disc.

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps

For more information refer the below article.

Create a recovery drive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/create-a-recovery-drive

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 27, 2019
  4. How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10?

Hi, I saw other post on creating a DVD recovery and all lead to a USB recovery for some reason.

Do anyone know how to> CREATE A RECOVERY DVD ROM < for Windows 10 using a Windows Media Player or Cyberlink DVD burner?

TimeStalker, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10

1. How to create a recovery DVD for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - create recovery DVD

2. Windows 10 Recovery DVD Space?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery DVD Space?: Hello! I ran across this screen telling me to insert a blank DVD. Do I need it to be 4.7 GB or 8? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-recovery-dvd-space/ffcfb9e4-5cac-4da2-b862-66fab2913529
  3. How to create Windows 10 recovery partition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create Windows 10 recovery partition: Hi all, I have a question in regards to windows recovery. My lenovo y50-70 laptop (currently using) came with their recover software Onekey (which has since been bought out and not supported). Because I also have Ubuntu and MacOS installed on this same machine (and so had to...
  4. Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD

Creating a windows 10 recovery DVD: I would like to create/build a windows 10 recovery DVD, but all the directions that I've found are for creating a USB drive. Are there any directions specific to building a DVD version available. No hurry, just being cautious. Thanks in advance...
  5. How do i create a boot/recovery DVD for windows 10/1903

How do i create a boot/recovery DVD for windows 10/1903: As the subject line states, I've read numerous articles on how to create a bootable DVD for my windows 10 OS and most articles mention about a file called Windows ISO. I've searched by drives for this file. Nothing. (1) do I really need this file? (2) is there a clear step by...
  6. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10: Hi, How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-recovery-dvd-from-windows-10/826752b9-0b60-46c8-84bb-88636d29a761
  7. how create DVD disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how create DVD disk: where does windows 10 have the DVD Maker app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-create-dvd-disk/a2d1eba0-167d-4c62-8b2d-6ac6d29fd498
  8. How to create a Windows 10 (1803) Recovery Disc

How to create a Windows 10 (1803) Recovery Disc: After recently upgrading to V1803, I decided it would be advisable to create System Repair and Recovery discs. Had no problem creating a CD for the System Repair. Creating the Recovery disc was another story. I entered "recovery drive" in the search box and got the creation...
  9. Creating bootable DVD of Windows 10

Creating bootable DVD of Windows 10: Hi! I want to create a bootable DVD of Windows 10,so that I can directly install Windows 10 from that DVD, whenever I want to. So, which type of DVD should I use? What I mean by this is that should I use DVD-R or DVD+R. Or should I use DVD+RW or DVD-RW. Also, how can I make...
  10. Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?

Windows 10 recovery disk in DVD?: Is it possible to take Windows 10 recovery disk in a DVD? I know that recovery image can be created in a USB flash drive. Same possible with DVD? Thanks 22048