Windows 10: How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard

Discus and support How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Helló! How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard? I'm looking for the equivalent of a shortcut for the "Win+V" command key. 147134 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Aldarai, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Aldarai Win User

How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard

Helló! How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard?
    I'm looking for the equivalent of a shortcut for the "Win+V" command key.

:)

Aldarai, Dec 27, 2019

2. ShortCut or Clipboard?

Thanks.

Rob Chisholm, Dec 27, 2019
  3. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 27, 2019
  4. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard :)

terrace, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard - Similar Threads - create shortcut displays

2. Shortcut keys of Clipboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut keys of Clipboard on Windows 11: On Windows 11 we aren't able to control Clipboard copy+paste feature.It can't be controlled by Windows 10 command like,Delete-by Delete buttonJump to next copied text by- Pg Up & Down buttonIt's not working on 11Please share all the control...
  3. Shortcut keys of Clipboard on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys of Clipboard on Windows 11: On Windows 11 we aren't able to control Clipboard copy+paste feature.It can't be controlled by Windows 10 command like,Delete-by Delete buttonJump to next copied text by- Pg Up & Down buttonIt's not working on 11Please share all the control...
  4. Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings: I am looking for a way to create a Keyboard Shortcut that switches my display setup for Windows 10 So essentially I am looking for a command/macro/shortcut/bat file that when it's run Screen A becomes the Primary Screen and Screen B becomes the Secondary screen, and an...
  5. how to create shortcut on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to create shortcut on desktop: I need to create short cuts on my sesk top of URLs and programs frequently used https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-shortcut-on-desktop/7bd2975a-3d10-48f3-94e4-1bc2009430ea
  6. How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page: I was able to find the URI for the regular display settings page and make a shortcut page but not for the advanced display settings. I'd like it for the advanced display since that's where you change your resolution and I do that often. Thanks 70718
  7. How to create a reboot shortcut?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to create a reboot shortcut?: I found that one can shorten the steps of shutting down windows by creating a shortcut on the desktop. by using this command "%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0" The shutdown exe file can be found in the directory above. I thought I may be able to create a similar...
  8. Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows comes with the Display Color Calibration wizard tool. You can improve the color on your display by using...
  9. Create Display Switch shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Display Switch shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Display Switch shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Display Switch shortcut in Windows 10 Display Switch (aka: "Project" or "Second Screen") is used to change the presentation mode of the main display of your Windows 10 device or PC to display on either...
  10. Create Clear Clipboard shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Clear Clipboard shortcut in Windows: How to: Create Clear Clipboard shortcut in Windows How to Create a Clear Clipboard Shortcut in Windows The clipboard is a temporary storage area used by Windows. Information (such as text, files, graphics, sound, or video) can be copied to the clipboard from one program...