Windows 10: How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder

Discus and support How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a Logitech mouse that can program macro keys but I couldn't find a way to make it open the picture folder. I can open the regular folder. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swiggyu, Jun 10, 2020.

1. How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder

I have a Logitech mouse that can program macro keys but I couldn't find a way to make it open the picture folder. I can open the regular folder. Anyone have an idea how to pin to the task bar or how create a shortcut on the keyboard or mouse to open picture folder?

submitted by /u/swiggyu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/swiggyu, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Creating macros

To use the included feature in windows, create your macro and save it to be used later, (this should be listed in the macro software), next create a standard shortcut to work with the saved macro - Right click on desktop and new then shortcut, enter the code to run the macro in the Target box, and then click on the Shortcut Key box and press the CTRL and or Alt, and or Shift and a Letter key together to create an entry which will be assigned to start the macro when pressed- Repeat this for other macros as needed

How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder [​IMG]

Barman58, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Plankton Win User
    Creating macros

N

Nice....I'll have to give this a try just to see.

Plankton, Jun 10, 2020
  4. RoboX Win User

How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder

Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Macro and Change Dpi

1- How can I craeate a Macro ? Synapse-->Macros-->+ key--> record (and click keys)-->???

2- Can I create a Macro to bind keys to change dpi step on the fly?

RoboX, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder

1. How to create a shortcut or macro key to open picture folder - Similar Threads - create shortcut macro

2. How to create a macro command?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a macro command?: Hello everyone, I find myself changing my display settings multiple times per day, and I'm currently looking for a way to record these actions in a kind of macro-command. The idea is to record what I'm doing in an executable file so that all I have to do is execute the file...
  3. Help creating a macro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help creating a macro: I want to create a macro that will show/hide the icons on desktop thanks in advance submitted by /u/SLIP2309 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k9xmnw/help_creating_a_macro/
  4. Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating shortcuts for the arrow keys.: Hello dear friends. small query here hope somebody has the answer to it . Actually i want to create a shortcut for the arrow keys present in the keyboard. with somewhat of googling i really found nothing . Is it even possible to to create a shortcut key for a key. like...
  5. File Path to Apps, Shortcut, Macro, Custom Keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Path to Apps, Shortcut, Macro, Custom Keys: So, here I am, after 20+ years of using Windows, incapable to figure out where Skype is on my computer to see the path to a .exe file. I may be old fashion, buy I am not inept. The app store trend is throwing a curved one at me and I am loosing my patience. I never ever had...
  6. How to create macros for Mouse movements?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create macros for Mouse movements?: I need help creating macros for mouse movements to specific location on screen within any program. Any guidance? ***Modified title from: Macros assist please ***...
  7. Pictures in Pictures folder will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures in Pictures folder will not open: Pictures will not open in any app or program. I get error messages that I do not have permission to open these files. I have already checked and re-checked the permissions. I am the administrator on my computer. I've run the various diagnostics from the command prompt....
  8. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Shortcut Keys Macro/Macros functionality (keyboard centre...: Has anyone heard if Microsoft have updated software to be able to map keys to text input macros? Many users of assistive input tech. require these functions to overcome disabilities and repetitive strain injury. Have we made any progress? The old natural keyboard (with...
  9. Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating a special function shortcut macro in Window !0: Using the one line of text below i can load text into clipboard Code: type c:\scripts\test.txt | clip[/quote] putting that into a new shortcut and assigning the preferred hotkeys works fine The final step was to paste the text into the current document at the point of focus...
  10. Creating macros

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Creating macros: I know macros are rarely used anymore, but I want to use macro to record and replay email address that I',m sick of typing. So, using small program named TINY TASK, I create the macro but don't know how to assign it to a key on keyboard (generic, as I just spilled coffee in...