Windows 10: How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

Discus and support How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I was able to find the URI for the regular display settings page and make a shortcut page but not for the advanced display settings. I'd like it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bobsagetfullhou, Nov 24, 2016.

1. How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

I was able to find the URI for the regular display settings page and make a shortcut page but not for the advanced display settings. I'd like it for the advanced display since that's where you change your resolution and I do that often. Thanks

:)

bobsagetfullhou, Nov 24, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Nov 24, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Nov 24, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

dalchina, Nov 24, 2016
  5. bobsagetfullhou, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

1. How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page - Similar Threads - create shortcut Advanced

2. Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings: I am looking for a way to create a Keyboard Shortcut that switches my display setup for Windows 10 So essentially I am looking for a command/macro/shortcut/bat file that when it's run Screen A becomes the Primary Screen and Screen B becomes the Secondary screen, and an...
  3. Way to create shortcut for specific settings page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Way to create shortcut for specific settings page?: For example, I want to create a shortcut to the "Rearrange your displays" setting since I need to switch between my primary monitor if I am playing a game or something. Is there any way to make a shortcut instead of having to keep manually pulling this up? submitted by...
  4. Creating A Desktop Shortcut To A Opened Page ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creating A Desktop Shortcut To A Opened Page ?: Hello, Embarrassed to ask something so simple, but will blame it on old age. Using W10. Let's say I open up some page from a web site. Fine, it appears. But, how can i create a shortcut to leave on my Desktop, such that in the future simply clicking on it will find and...
  5. How do I Create a Shortcut to the WinDefender Exclusion page?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I Create a Shortcut to the WinDefender Exclusion page?: Win 10 Pro version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 Rather than go through many pages and forgotten prompts to create a folder Exclusion in Win Defender, I'd prefer to create a Desktop shortcut. Using the URI windowsdefender: I can get to the Manage prompt, but no further... Any...
  6. How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard: Helló! How to create a shortcut in Windows that displays the clipboard? I'm looking for the equivalent of a shortcut for the "Win+V" command key. 147134
  7. How to create a desktop shortcut to this settings menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to create a desktop shortcut to this settings menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PleasantSport [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9z9xi/how_to_create_a_desktop_shortcut_to_this_settings/
  8. Missing Advance Display Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  9. Create Shortcuts to Open Settings Pages in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcuts to Open Settings Pages in Windows 10: How to: Create Shortcuts to Open Settings Pages in Windows 10 How to Create Shortcuts to Open Settings Pages in Windows 10 [img] Information Most of the settings you'll want to change in Windows 10 are in Settings. Settings is organized into the separate System,...
  10. Create Advanced Startup Options Shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Advanced Startup Options Shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Advanced Startup Options Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Advanced startup includes the options below and more: Start recovery (aka: Windows RE or WinRE), troubleshooting, and diagnostic tools. Boot from a disk (ex: USB or DVD) or device (UEFI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced display settings shortcut