Windows 10: How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10, you can follow this step-by-step guide. You can access the shared folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10

How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10 create-virtualbox-shared-folder-4.png
    If you want to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10, you can follow this step-by-step guide. You can access the shared folder from your Windows virtual machine and host computer to transfer files from one to another. At times, you might need to transfer files from a virtual PC to a host computer […]

This article How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 17, 2022

2. Problem accessing shared folder in VirtualBox (Host is Mac OSX. Guest is Windows 10)

I have been running Windows 10 in VirtualBox and accessing files across OS's via a shared folder.

Windows updated this morning and now I've lost access to the shared folder.

I've removed the folder from the VirtualBox Shared Folder list (Windows is booted up). Have re-added the folder (Automount and Make Permanent set). I've restarted a number of times. No impact.

Tried re-installing VirtualBox Guest Additions. This fails with "No device Ids found ...unknown error (0xE0000301)".

Have re-downloaded VirtualBox and re-installed. Still no share and still can't install guest additions.

Can anyone help?

IstvanJobst, Apr 17, 2022
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 - Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

1. How to create a VirtualBox shared folder in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - create VirtualBox shared

2. How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?: I have tried enabling uefi and secure boot but it stops at the setup screen and says "This PC cannot run Windows 11".I even tried using DISM but I found out that the install file is install.esd.Can anyone help me to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?Specs of my Host PC:HP...
  3. How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?: I have tried enabling uefi and secure boot but it stops at the setup screen and says "This PC cannot run Windows 11".I even tried using DISM but I found out that the install file is install.esd.Can anyone help me to install Windows 11 in Virtualbox?Specs of my Host PC:HP...
  4. creating a shared folder takes forever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    creating a shared folder takes forever: HiI am trying to create a shared network folder on one of our office PCs, but the process is taking forever. It is not complete yet and has taken 1 hour so far.How i did itcreate a new folderright click and go to properties and under sharing tab click shareThe i just click...
  5. How to create a link to File or Folder in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create a link to File or Folder in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]At times, you might need to create a link to a file or folder on Windows 11/10 PC. If so, you can follow this article to find out how you can get the hyperlink or path of a specific folder or file in Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. Let’s say that you want to mention […]...
  6. How to create Network shares in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create Network shares in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Network sharing is a feature that allows resources such as files, documents, folders, media, etc., to be shared over a network. These resources are made […] This article How to create Network shares in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Creating a shared folder

Creating a shared folder: How can I create a shared drive on Microsoft 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-a-shared-folder/c3c1133f-37ee-49c1-8c09-99752001ef49"
  8. how to create a shared folder in one drive

how to create a shared folder in one drive: Hi May i know how to create a shared folder in one drive. Kindly help. Thank you Michelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-shared-folder-in-one-drive/7ee7a50f-e140-40f4-bd15-316cfae21dc2"
  9. Windows 10 VirtualBox Shared Folders Oddity

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Windows 10 VirtualBox Shared Folders Oddity: I'm running VBox 5.0 on Windows 8.1 and have created VMs for Windows 7 and Windows 10 release 10240. In both VMs I have installed Visual Basic 6 (VB6). Everything is working fine except for one strange difference. When running the Windows 7 VM, I can double-click a VB6...
  10. Create Shared Folders shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shared Folders shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Shared Folders shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Shared Folders Shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use the Shared Folders Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in to centrally manage file shares on a computer. Shared Folders enables...