Windows 10: How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11

Discus and support How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Sometimes, you need to perform a quick task in Windows 11, in that case, assigning a separate drive to it won’t be lucrative use of your Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11

How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 Windows-To-Go-version.png
    Sometimes, you need to perform a quick task in Windows 11, in that case, assigning a separate drive to it won’t be lucrative use of your Hard Drive. Therefore, we create a portable version of Windows, in this article, we are going to see how to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11, […]

This article How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2021
  4. How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11

Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11

1. How to create a Windows to Go version of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - create version

2. Is it possible to create a light version of Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to create a light version of Windows 11?: I was just thinking, since there are many windows 10 computer that don't support the requirements met to support windows 11, can't Microsoft just create a light version of windows for unsupported devices so at least the outdated users will feel up-to-date considering the fact...
  3. Is it possible to create a light version of Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to create a light version of Windows 11?: I was just thinking, since there are many windows 10 computer that don't support the requirements met to support windows 11, can't Microsoft just create a light version of windows for unsupported devices so at least the outdated users will feel up-to-date considering the fact...
  4. WIN 10 Current Version - How do you make System Restore to automatically create a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 10 Current Version - How do you make System Restore to automatically create a new...: I had to use Restore this morning and there was only One Restore Point which was Labeled "Automatic Restore" - ridiculous - Restore has not been used for sometime and I expected a Number of Points to choose from, like it had been in the past - not even an Update Point - Crazy...
  5. WIN 10 Current Version - How do you make System Restore to automatically create a new...

WIN 10 Current Version - How do you make System Restore to automatically create a new...: I had to use Restore this morning and there was only One Restore Point which was Labeled "Automatic Restore" - ridiculous - Restore has not been used for sometime and I expected a Number of Points to choose from, like it had been in the past - not even an Update Point - Crazy...
  6. WIN 10 Current Version - How do you make System Restore to automatically create a new...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create...: Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create switch themes build in that users can choose which layout of windows will be used in windows 11 and next ones in future? For example: theme windows 7,8,Vista,XP,10. Is it possible that you...
  8. Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create...

Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create...: Why developers when create new versions of windows in this case now 11 just not create switch themes build in that users can choose which layout of windows will be used in windows 11 and next ones in future? For example: theme windows 7,8,Vista,XP,10. Is it possible that you...
  9. How to create a gif with this post message description in Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a gif with this post message description in Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2...: the gif that shows clearly the longest video which can be used to create a gif that shows the netire video clearly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-gif-with-this-post-message/da886e98-718f-4bea-bf80-53cbe6a8146e
  10. How to create a gif with this post message description in Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2...

How to create a gif with this post message description in Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2...: the gif that shows clearly the longest video which can be used to create a gif that shows the netire video clearly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-gif-with-this-post-message/da886e98-718f-4bea-bf80-53cbe6a8146e