Windows 10: How to create additional calendar

Discus and support How to create additional calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all, I am using Microsoft Surface Calendar (Official name = Calendar Version 16005.11629.20114.0) and am unable to figure out how to create an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019.

1. How to create additional calendar

Hi all,

I am using Microsoft Surface Calendar (Official name = Calendar Version 16005.11629.20114.0) and am unable to figure out how to create an additional calendar.

All suggestions are very welcome

:)

GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Additional calendars for win10Calendar

If you have an account on Outlook.com, then you can add the additional calendars on the Calendar screen of that web site.
    Then, use W10 Calendar/Settings (gear) to display the additional calendars.

gpstoloff, May 19, 2019
  3. Additional calendars for win10Calendar

Good afternoon all,

Are there additional calendars available for Win10Calendar ?

Calendars like MLB and Formula1 ?

Thanks

Bo

GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

How to create additional calendar

Additional calendars for win10Calendar

I think you can only get those on Outlook now.

Edwin, May 19, 2019
Thema:

How to create additional calendar

1. How to create additional calendar - Similar Threads - create additional calendar

2. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  3. Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to create Events in Calendar in Outlook: I have 5 mailboxes setup in my Outlook and I am able to create Events in 4 of the Calendars but 1 Mailbox's Calendar does not allow me to create event as of today morning. The option to create events/create appointments is greyed out Have tried restarting the PC, tried...
  4. How can they create Calendar events on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can they create Calendar events on my PC: They keep creating calendar events on my PC, but I don't know how to stop them. All I can do is report them as Junk see screenshots, but they change mail addresses. I feel violated. How can I stop this, creating Calendar events on my PC!Thanks in advance,Joe...
  5. How can they create Calendar events on my PC

How can they create Calendar events on my PC: They keep creating calendar events on my PC, but I don't know how to stop them. All I can do is report them as Junk see screenshots, but they change mail addresses. I feel violated. How can I stop this, creating Calendar events on my PC!Thanks in advance,Joe...
  6. How to prevent Windows 10 unintentionally create additional Audio driver ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent Windows 10 unintentionally create additional Audio driver ?: At my last use of Zoom, another Audio driver was, unknowingly to me, created which probably caused no sound output to my USBheadset during Zoom even though I used Windows 10 GUI kept switching Output to USB headset.How to :prevent additional driver created?alert myself...
  7. How to prevent Windows 10 unintentionally create additional Audio driver ?

How to prevent Windows 10 unintentionally create additional Audio driver ?: At my last use of Zoom, another Audio driver was, unknowingly to me, created which probably caused no sound output to my USBheadset during Zoom even though I used Windows 10 GUI kept switching Output to USB headset.How to :prevent additional driver created?alert myself...
  8. How to prevent Windows 10 unintentionally create additional Audio driver ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How to create an additional toolbar separate from main taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to create an additional toolbar separate from main taskbar ?: I want a separate tool bar/quick-launch bar that I can lock to either the top or side of my desktop, just like you could in older versions of Windows. Did Windows 10 really add so much useless **** and leave out this awesome functionality ?...
  10. Additional calendars for win10Calendar

Additional calendars for win10Calendar: Good afternoon all, Are there additional calendars available for Win10Calendar ? Calendars like MLB and Formula1 ? Thanks Bo 119835