Windows 10: How to create additional calendar

Discus and support How to create additional calendar in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all, I am using Microsoft Surface Calendar (Official name = Calendar Version 16005.11629.20114.0) and am unable to figure out how to create an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019.

1. How to create additional calendar

Hi all,

I am using Microsoft Surface Calendar (Official name = Calendar Version 16005.11629.20114.0) and am unable to figure out how to create an additional calendar.

All suggestions are very welcome

:)

GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019
  2. gpstoloff Win User

Additional calendars for win10Calendar

If you have an account on Outlook.com, then you can add the additional calendars on the Calendar screen of that web site.
    Then, use W10 Calendar/Settings (gear) to display the additional calendars.

gpstoloff, May 19, 2019
  3. Additional calendars for win10Calendar

Good afternoon all,

Are there additional calendars available for Win10Calendar ?

Calendars like MLB and Formula1 ?

Thanks

Bo

GeneralLee01, May 19, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

How to create additional calendar

Additional calendars for win10Calendar

I think you can only get those on Outlook now.

Edwin, May 19, 2019
Thema:

How to create additional calendar

1. How to create additional calendar - Similar Threads - create additional calendar

2. Additional Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Additional Antivirus: Hey there! Is windows defender enough to protect my laptop. Or should I install additional Antivirus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/additional-antivirus/efa29ca0-01d4-4fab-a34d-d20c4b241ad5"
  3. Additional user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Additional user accounts: Hi, I have just bought a Surface Studio & have set up accounts for my wife & daughter. There is an account called eatipdyne that I know nothing about that keeps re-appearing. I have removed it but it just keeps coming back. Any explanations or help please? [IMG]...
  4. Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10: I'm unable to create an account on win 10's calendar. When I choose gmail or exchange accounts and enter my email, the dialog keeps repeating, "creating account". What do i do? 122631
  5. Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Create Calendar Account in Win 10: I'm unable to create an account on win 10's calendar. When I choose gmail or exchange accounts and enter my email, the dialog keeps repeating, "creating account". What do i do? 122631
  6. Additional calendars for win10Calendar

Additional calendars for win10Calendar: Good afternoon all, Are there additional calendars available for Win10Calendar ? Calendars like MLB and Formula1 ? Thanks Bo 119835
  7. How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change a language but without installing an additional keyboard: Hello. I'm studying Japanese and would like to practice more. I decided to change default language to Japanese. it is easy. However Windows automatically adds Japanese keyboard which I don't need to use. And it is impossible to delete it because it's marked as default one....
  8. Additional accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Additional accounts: I use a pin to open my new laptop running on Windows 10. When I try to add an additional account, I'm asked if family or other, and what their email etc, is. How to I open a 'guest' account without having to supply such information?...
  9. How to Share Calendar as a Link?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Share Calendar as a Link?: I don't understand what I need to do and have been searching and wondering for over an hour now. All I want is a link to a calendar I have created (on Outlook.com but have access to Outlook program) that I can share with a group of people. When I update it, their calendar...
  10. Cannot create a new event in Calendar App

Cannot create a new event in Calendar App: Hi, I can't find anyone else with this problem anywhere on the internet. My calendar app opens fine. I did the setup with adding accounts and I can view the calendar perfectly in any way I want (by month, day, etc.). As far as I can tell, everything is working except for...