Windows 10: How to create an administrator account in windows10

Discus and support How to create an administrator account in windows10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; there is no administrator account in my so how to fix t if you know please send it on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by monikagohil, Dec 30, 2018.

1. How to create an administrator account in windows10

there is no administrator account in my so how to fix t

if you know please send it on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

monikagohil, Dec 30, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Dec 30, 2018
  3. administrator account

We suggest that you enable the hidden administrator in Windows Recovery Environment (WinRe). Kindly download the ISO file provided on this

link
    and create a bootable media.

Once you're done creating an installation media, follow the steps below to access WinRe.

• Insert the installation media.
    • Reboot your computer.
    • Press any key to proceed when prompted.
    • On the Install Now window, click Repair your computer.
    • Choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced Options.
    • Click Command Prompt.
    • On the Command Prompt, type this command:

Net user administrator /active:yes
    • Close the Command Prompt.
    Once you're done with the steps, reboot your computer and log in using the hidden administrator that you have enabled. Create a new user account or set your main account as Administrator, then delete the hidden administrator.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 30, 2018
  4. How to create an administrator account in windows10

Unable to change my account type to Administrator and cant create a new account.

Hi Aadil,

I suggest you to activate Default Administrator and try creating a new Account with Administrative privileges. Try the below steps and check if you can create a new Account.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin).

• Type the following command and hit
      Enter:

net user administrator /active:yes

Now, sign out from the current account and you will be able to see a new Administrator account. Sign in to the new Administrator Account and you may create
    a new user account
    with administrative privileges. You can also change the current local user account to Administrator Account. Follow the below steps to change the current local user account to Administrator Account.

• Begin by right-clicking the
      Start Icon of Windows, then click Control Panel.

• Then under User Accounts and Family Safety, click
      Change Account Type.

• Then choose the account you wish to change, and double-click it.

• Then click on Change Account Type.

• Then choose the Account Type you want the user to be, you can choose between Standard and Administrator.

• Click on Change Account Type.

After creating the new user account or changing the current account to Administrator Account, use the following command at the command prompt (as mentioned above) to disable the default administrator account:

net user administrator /active:no

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

How to create an administrator account in windows10

1. How to create an administrator account in windows10 - Similar Threads - create administrator account

2. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  3. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  4. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  6. create administrator account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create administrator account: I had only one administrator account and I switched it's type to local. now I want to restore my administrator account, but anything I want to do there were asking me for administrator use but don't give me any option to enter any credentials of administrator.Now, How can I...
  7. how to create a standard account to administrative account ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to create a standard account to administrative account ??: Hi! I have an standard account in my window 10 laptop and I want to create it as administrative account .I don`t find any solution plz help me in changing this .I have use command prompt also but when I type " net user administrator /active :yes " there come that "system...
  8. LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT CREATED: Hello, There is a third account Which I can assure you i never made named "Administrator" and it is the local admin, so it has full control over my computer, not me. There are many things that do not work because of this. This "new" administrator has also changed the...
  9. Creating administrator account in settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating administrator account in settings: how do i create an administrator account when microsoft say they can,t connect me to microsoft family yet they recommend Under Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Accounts Contact icon > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select Change account type....
  10. Creating Administrator Account issues

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Creating Administrator Account issues: I added an Administrator account and set the User account to Standard. The standard account required the administrator password to perform some system changes, which is what I expected. When I logged into the administrator account I was unable to see the user account data on...