Windows 10: How to create an advanced executable file.

Discus and support How to create an advanced executable file. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I need to create an executable file which allows certain files to move to different paths and apply a windows task scheduler task all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iram_93, Jan 13, 2019.

1. iram_93 Win User

How to create an advanced executable file.

Hello everyone!

I need to create an executable file which allows certain files to move to different paths and apply a windows task scheduler task all at once and incorporates licence agreement custom message during installation. I don't want to use any other software just want to create a standalone file which can be used by different people just a windows application. I have little knowledge of programming only but I want to learn.

Thank You

:)

iram_93, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Delicieuxz, Jan 13, 2019
  3. How to Customize File Sharing Permissions to Create/Modify/Delete FILES... but not FOLDERS?

Hello. I need to customize a shared folder on my network so that one user (Reba) can create, append, modify, delete all FILES within that folder and subfolders... but Reba should not be able to create or delete the FOLDERS.

I've tested various configurations, and the closest I've been able to come is to create
    TWO sets of Advanced permissions for Reba:

1. The first instance of Reba, is ALLOWED, applied to "This folders and subfolders,"

• Traverse folder / execute file
    • List folder / read data
    • Read attributes
    • Read extended attributes
    • Create files / write data
    • Write attributes
    • Write extended attributes
    • Delete subfolders and files
    • Read permissions
    But Reba is DENIED permissions of:

• Full control
    • Create folders / append data
    • Delete
    • Change permissions
    • Take ownership

2. The second instance of Reba, is ALLOWED, applied to "Files Only:"

• Traverse folder / execute file
    • List folder / read data
    • Read attributes
    • Read extended attributes
    • Create files / write data
    • Create folders / append data
    • Write attributes
    • Write extended attributes
    • Delete subfolders and files
    • Delete
    • Read permissions
    But Reba is DENIED permissions of:

• Full control
    • Change permissions
    • Take ownership

The above configuration does deny Reba the ability to create folders/subfolders... but ALLOWs her to delete folders (which I do NOT want her to be able to do).

DMGonzalez-Web, Jan 13, 2019
  4. How to create an advanced executable file.

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

How to create an advanced executable file.

1. How to create an advanced executable file. - Similar Threads - create advanced executable

2. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to execute the backup file: Hello and thanks you for trying to help me.After i update my pc My pc frequently strucked so i used the force shutdown and after turn the pc again i deleted some unwanted softwares from my pc.then it again struck and the same process. When i turn on it again it shown windows...
  3. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to execute the backup file: Hello and thanks you for trying to help me.After i update my pc My pc frequently strucked so i used the force shutdown and after turn the pc again i deleted some unwanted softwares from my pc.then it again struck and the same process. When i turn on it again it shown windows...
  4. How to execute the backup file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Advanced Recovery Companion executable file

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Advanced Recovery Companion executable file: I need the Advanced Recovery Companion to be installed on a PC that is not connected to the internet. As far as I can tell, the only way to install the ARC is directly from the Microsoft store, which obviously isn't an option for an un-networked PC. Is there any way to obtain...
  6. Advanced Recovery Companion executable file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Recovery Companion executable file: I need the Advanced Recovery Companion to be installed on a PC that is not connected to the internet. As far as I can tell, the only way to install the ARC is directly from the Microsoft store, which obviously isn't an option for an un-networked PC. Is there any way to obtain...
  7. Advanced Recovery Companion executable file

8. How to create an executable file

How to create an executable file: Hi, I am trying to install Zacros (a chemistry software). I have to follow these instructions: Code: cd path\to\source\of\Zacros md build # If it does not exist yet cd build copy path\to\makefiles\makefile-gfortran-parallel-windows makefile make[/quote] It is expected to...
  9. How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to create a shortcut to the "Advanced display settings" page: I was able to find the URI for the regular display settings page and make a shortcut page but not for the advanced display settings. I'd like it for the advanced display since that's where you change your resolution and I do that often. Thanks 70718
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...