Windows 10: How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up

Discus and support How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; AOL offers a bevy of advantages to its users. One of its features that attract users is that they need not pay to create an AOL account, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by emaillogin, Jul 1, 2020.

1. How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up

AOL offers a bevy of advantages to its users. One of its features that attract users is that they need not pay to create an AOL account, it's completely free of cost. Users also download the AOL app on their mobile or tablet to access their uninterrupted services.

Along with this, users can create an online address book to save your important contacts. It provides sufficient space to store your messages. These are some significant advantages of having anAOL account.

:)

emaillogin, Jul 1, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

AOL Gold Problem - Delayed Sign On

The steps that you've made I'm not able to follow.
    There is no registration required to run V2.
    The problem that you reported is with using AOL software.
    How come you've switched to browsers?
    AOL software should not take you out of clean boot.
    Maybe there are others that can follow your steps.
    Images were requested but none were posted to see what you did or did not do.

Consider the clean install that you posted from AOL.
    Then install the AOL software.
    You can then compare current to clean install.
    If clean install is no better you can the restore the Macrium image.

zbook, Jul 1, 2020
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    AOL Email

imichalis wrote:

I can't set up AOL email. I received error code: 8007274C. Can anybody help?

Have you tried setting it up using Other or Advance Setup? Here are the POP settings of AOL:

• AOL Mail POP incoming server address: pop.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP outgoing server address: smtp.aol.com
    • AOL Mail POP user name: Your AOL Mail screen name (what precedes "@aol.com" in your AOL Mail address; if the address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, for instance, the screen name is "me")
    • AOL Mail POP password: Your AOL Mail password
    • AOL Mail POP port (Incoming): 995
    • AOL Mail POP port (Outgoing): 587
    • AOL Mail POP TLS/SSL required (both for incoming and outgoing): yes

On Lumia devices, Advance setup doesn't have fields for Ports and Logon authentication. To enable this you'll need to include it on the incoming and outgoing server. For exam. "user@aol.com:995:1". The number "1" indicates that the TLS/SSL will
    be enabled.

jekiboi20, Jul 1, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up

Trouble signing into AOL Mail

Lately i am having trouble signing into my AOL mail account. On every attempt whichever browser i use i receive this message my first image showing Firefox second image Microsoft Edge.

How to Create an AOL Email Account?  AOL Sign Up [​IMG]

How to Create an AOL Email Account?  AOL Sign Up [​IMG]

In Firefox after receiving this message if i click the bookmark for AOL it will eventually sign in, with Edge this always happens. Tried starting Firefox with addons disabled in safe mode but goes directly to page shown in Firefox image posted.

Internet Explorer never even loads AOL. Tried googling to find out any issues with AOL but no help there.

Not sure what else to try everything else i do on my browsers are fine plus any other e-mail accounts.
    No new software was added recently and all windows updates have been done recently.

Any help is much appreciated !

jds63, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up

1. How to Create an AOL Email Account? AOL Sign Up - Similar Threads - Create AOL Email

2. Aol Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Aol Email: All of a sudden my AOL email won't sync.. Ive tried everything HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/ace80432-871e-4199-b762-bed1ca7a3239
  3. AOL email

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email: Default account = AOL. Deleted Account. Re-added AOL email and keep getting a message that either the password is wrong or have to allow sync for this device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/a0692d74-4468-40c8-a494-23402832f650
  4. hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hacker ? I cannot sign into my aol email account.: I tried to sign into my free AOL email account today and it did not allow me to, it said I needed to verify it was me and it showed a portion of my landline phone number My landline phone number is how my internet comes through to my home and computer . I have NEVER entered...
  5. AOL email account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL email account in Windows 10: I have windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro. I have an AOL email account. I am suddenly, after quite a few years unable to access it. There are messages telling me to change my password or make sure that the account is synced to the device. I unsynced and resynced, changed...
  6. AOL email scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AOL email scam?: I am receiving multiple emails from supposedly AOL will no longer support 3rd party applications that were not developed by AOL. It states that I will not be able to access emails after Oct 20. I have tried contacting AOL but it is difficult to get through on phone and...
  7. AOL emails deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL emails deleted: Using the Windows 10 Mail app to view AOL email account. About 4 years of emails disappeared on June 7. Not found in old mail folder or the recently deleted folder. AOL says it is third party app that caused problem? Any one else with similar experience?...
  8. AOL email sign on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOL email sign on: I can't get into my aol account....guce.advertising error...what is the fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email-sign-on/40eb90ef-4f0d-4aec-ad5d-fed62169d19b
  9. AOL email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AOL email: I was typing an email and it disappeared saying "autosaved" but I can't find it anywhere . Looked in drafts, deleted, spam sent, etc. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-email/6b86f33a-d677-46a6-95c1-d7270da8dedc"
  10. AOL Email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AOL Email: I have had AOL for many years so I continue to use it as my main email. In the last week I can access the email but when I click to get the window I get the following message: Could not open window.If you have a pop-up blocker installed, please make sure it is disabled....