Windows 10: how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

Discus and support how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i dont have enough onedrive space and i need to download something but I cant find a way to prevent it from uploading to onedrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jack Gaylord, May 31, 2023.

1. how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

i dont have enough onedrive space and i need to download something but I cant find a way to prevent it from uploading to onedrive

:)

Jack Gaylord, May 31, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 31, 2023
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 31, 2023
  4. how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

OneDrive keeps creating an empty folder on my desktop

Hi,

1. I've already tried deleting it straight from OneDrive but it is still appearing on my desktop.
    2. I was trying to open a PDF file in Edge and the empty "XQ" folder was created. It can happen anytime I'm using the file picker, even when downloading files or uploading them.

FireBlazer_TAY, May 31, 2023
Thema:

how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

1. how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop - Similar Threads - create area doesn't

2. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  3. Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive android app - Unchecked folder for upload, but pictures stays under upload and now...: I only want 1 folder to upload to onedrive app on android phone.I have unchecked the camera folder but all the pictures stays in the upload section and nothing else uploads now. Its stuck.I have cleared cache. I have force stopped the app. I have logged out and in. I have...
  4. Uploading to OneDrive

Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  5. how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop: i dont have enough onedrive space and i need to download something but I cant find a way to prevent it from uploading to onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-an-area-that-doesnt-upload-to/35bc5c8a-21ee-49e3-b8ef-917d51469fea
  6. how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop

how to create an area that doesn't upload to onedrive but stays on my desktop: i dont have enough onedrive space and i need to download something but I cant find a way to prevent it from uploading to onedrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-an-area-that-doesnt-upload-to/35bc5c8a-21ee-49e3-b8ef-917d51469fea
  7. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  8. Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive does uploading a photo create a duplicate on onedrive folder: If I upload a photo from "pictures" using Onedrive.live website that photo file now also appears on the Onedrive folder on my PC. So does that mean it duplicates it on my PC. It is still in the original folder in "pictures". I was looking to see if I could use Onedrive to...
  9. Onedrive Uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Uploads: I'm playing fortnite and onedrive keeps trying to upload the files to the cloud and i dont want that to happen! i want the files to stay on the laptop. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-uploads/343c2409-9118-4692-9942-f1cc640d54e6
  10. I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused: I pause onedrive for 24 hours but it restarts itself without me doing anything. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pause-onedrive-but-it-doesnt-stay-paused/1b98ba49-4add-4c86-9db0-cf5046a2f21a