Windows 10: How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD

Discus and support How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you have created a program and want to let it autorun when someone […] This article How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 19, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD

WinClub, Sep 19, 2020
  2. mars Win User

USB Autorun

Hi Guys!
    I have created a Java program and build it into a JAR file. What I want is to autorun this Jar file. I already created an autorun.inf file but still no good. My code goes like this..

[autorun]
    open=myjava.jar
    action=Run myjava Program
    icon=myjava.jar
    label=theis

**I already copied my inf file in my USB and I also copied myjava.jar file but there's no good.

hope you can help me. *Smile How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD :)

USB: Generic

3. Photos App and creating a CD/DVD

Response to "answer" given on related question #2:

Burning photos to a CD Disc

"We suggest that you use Windows Media Player to burn the images. Please follow the steps below:

1. Open Windows Media Player.
    2. In the Player Library > Burn tab > select Burn options.
    3. Choose Audio CD or Data CD or DVD.
    4. Insert a blank disc into your CD or DVD burner. (Select the drive you want to use if your PC has more than one CD or DVD drive)
    5. Search for the items in your Player Library that you want to burn to the disc, and then drag them to the list pane (on the right side of the Player Library) to create a burn list.
    6. When you're finished with the list, select Start burn.
    Note: If necessary, click the Clear list button to remove all items from the previous burn list."

While I can view the photos I want to burn to a CD in the Photos App, I can not view all of them in the File Explorer Pictures Library. Windows Media Player is using the File Explorer Pictures Library.

jdmuratore, Sep 19, 2020
  4. How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD

Off Topic: Need to create iso files from CD/DVD on Win10

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions to create an iso file from a CD/DVD that runs on Win10. Freeware or commercial is fine but my preference is no ads. I'm looking to create a multiboot usb from some programs I have on bootable CDs. Can't seem to find any programs
    that were reviewed so i'm hoping to get some suggestions from the community. Thanks.

MichaelGerbasio, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD

1. How to create an Autorun file for your USB/DVD/CD - Similar Threads - create Autorun file

2. creating bootable cd/usb drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    creating bootable cd/usb drive.: How do you create a bootable cd/USB drive in windows 10 or can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-bootable-cdusb-drive/9d71be61-a696-496a-9b75-d5cd792e0208
  3. Sandstrom USB DVD/CD Writer

Sandstrom USB DVD/CD Writer: Installed Sandstrom USB CD/DVD writer on Acer Laptop but doesn't work - keep getting Windows Code 32 error message. Tried deleting and reinstalling drivers but still doesn't work? Any help would be appreciated,...
  4. no cd\dvd in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no cd\dvd in file explorer: file explorer no showing cd\dvd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cddvd-in-file-explorer/8b78080c-70ab-47be-a862-4a7f233c59fa
  5. Photos App and creating a CD/DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App and creating a CD/DVD: I would like to create a CD with photos on it. There are a few ways that I already know how to do this, but they all rely on File Explorer (see my other question for why this isn't a solution for me right now). I have some old CD burning software on my computer that works...
  6. How To Disable MTP, USB Storage and CD/DVD Rom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Disable MTP, USB Storage and CD/DVD Rom: Hi, I want to disable MTP, USB Storage and CD/DVD Rom all users in my office. I tried to set permission as deny the following files/drivers below: winusb.sys and WUDFRd.sys for MTP; USBSTOR.SYS for USB Storage; cdrom.sys for CD/DVD. Unfortunately all files are...
  7. USB autorun

USB autorun: I have a freshly installed Win10 - now upgraded to v1607 - that shows the contents of USB sticks (in a USB3 socket) when the stick is inserted - THAT is what I want. I also have Win10 upgrade from Win7 - still at v1511 because the v1607 crippled it according to a Microsoft...
  8. How to create a UEFI bootable CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to create a UEFI bootable CD or DVD: Hi my bootable DVD's, including my W7 and W8 installl disks and my Hirem boot disk do not boot up in my new PC which has a UEFI, no legacy option. The setup is to boot to the DVD drive first but it does not happen. I believe there is a technique for W7 but it seems...
  9. How do I burn files to a CD or DVD

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I burn files to a CD or DVD: I've got a message to say Files Ready to be written to a CD But I don't know what to do next. I found the Burn Button but when I Click on it nothing happens, maybe I should have done something else first? Please can someone talk me through the process of burning to a...
  10. autorun batch file usb

in Windows 10 Support
    autorun batch file usb: I want run a bat file from usb stick while inserting it plz help me 63747